Chapter 14

~~Izuku's POV ~~

It's been a few since then and it's spring break but since my mom is still gone I'm staying at the dorms, though I'm not the only one there's Aoyama, Tokoyami, Shoji, Kaachan, Denki and Uraraka. Though Uraraka goes to see her parents every other day for a few hours then comes back all depressed while Denki isn't allowed back at his parents house because they kicked him out for being Gay.

Kaachan doesn't go back home because he and his mom don't get along much so he just stays at the dorms and train, Aoyama didn't go to his family's house because he's Bi 1. His homophobic uncle is visiting with his parents and 2. They live in France.

Tokoyami didn't go to his parents because their on a around the world cruise ship with his little sister and brother so they have his uncle Hawks come in and check on him.

Lastly Shoji didn't go back to his parents house because they live in a small village a few hours away and most of the people there think of him as a monster which I find ridiculous
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With a sigh I close my secret journal and put in my secret compartment in my desk then stretched as I stood up -ok time to go get lunch- I looked out of my opened balcony door and yawned before closing it and locking it.

Then I made my way down stairs to hear Kaachan and Denki argue about some game while Shoji just sat on the couch with a bowl of cereal and watching them.

"I totally fucking won you damn Pikachu"

I smiled a little and went to the kitchen to get something to eat "still haven't heard anything about your mom" I froze mid step and my smile faded "n-no there isn't any leads but they're still looking" I shook my head of any and all bad thoughts before going over to the cabinet to get my cereal and bowl

"I thought today was the day you visit your parents again"

I looked at her as I got in the fridge to get the milk and saw that the bright and cheerful smile she had on was now gone and replaced with a frown

"I was but they said that my aunt invited them to dinner and I don't like that aunt so I told them I was going to train today"