━ 21 ;; smooch

"i can't eat anymore

"i can't eat anymore." kenma said, as they took the last bite out of their pizza slice. they took a sip out of their diet coke, and swallowed. "i'm gonna go outside for a bit if that's okay."

"sure dude." suna said, grabbing a new slice from the pizza box.

y/n eyed kenma as he stood up and followed his way to the balcony. she looked at suna and then cameron. he nodded his head in the direction of the balcony, where kenma went, mouthing her to go with him. 'it is the perfect opportunity'

her eyes widened and she nodded too, standing up abruptly and leaving their half eating pizza in their paper plate.

"i'm finished too."

she followed the same path kenma did to the balcony and slid the crystal door to open it.

"hey." she grinned as she closed it and took a seat beside kenma.

he looked back at her and smiled softly "hi."

y/n leaned quietly on the handrail beside him, looking at the city. they could hear the sounds of the cars, the wind, their breaths. it was very loud but quiet at the same time.

she slowly turned and focused their vision on the boy beside her. she appreciated his features. his lazy eyes, honey like the color of ambar, long eyelashes that you if you weren't paying enough attention you could have mistaken them for fake. his straight pointy nose that everyone wished they had, his soft pinkish lips. he was beautiful.

"you're staring." the quiet, raspy voice she had heard so many times brought her back from her thoughts. his eyes were still directed at the buildings in front of them.

"you're just so pretty i can't help but stare." she smiled. he turned his face to look at her. it was quiet for a moment before he spoke.