episode one: a lovely touch.

"goddamnit! this is the last fucking time i gave him a chance!"

i screamed at the top of my lungs before throwing my phone onto the wet concrete, letting it soak under the rain.

i was so tired of the way i was being treated. i thought if i loved him, i'd be able to stay, but it was never possible.

his love just slowly deteriorated until he was bored of me, and left to find someone else.

the cracked screen lit up, showing 12:51 am, on a thursday night in the fall. it was already late as fuck, and i stayed here for that long. i was so stupid..

grinding my teeth as i picked my phone back up to read the messages left.

.

.

"bullshit, it was all bullshit," i sobbed, the tears i cried blending in with the rain. he must've thought i was too dense to check his snapchat location, and surely enough, he was wrong. i couldn't be heartbroken and stupid at the same time.

- heeseung is currently with chungha. - that little fucker was messing around with my feelings.

i held onto my stomach, feeling it ache after having nothing to eat the whole night. sitting with my knees to my chest, i listened to the rain drip one after the other, overlapping each other.

i sat there for what seemed like hours, when in reality, it was just a few minutes. my hearing seemed to drown out, but in reality, it was his umbrella.

shading my cold, drenched body from the rain, i heard him sigh. "god, of all the days i went home early from my shift."

i didn't bother to look up. it felt like whatever was going to carry me along didn't matter. whatever the guy was complaining about didn't matter either. i sulked for some more time while he stood by. i already looked and felt miserable, so why not keep it up? there was no reason for me to get up yet.