episode three: who's he?

"h-haneul

"h-haneul." he stuttered.

i scoffed as soon i saw his surprised face. looks like he forgot chungha was in my class. but i couldn't blame him, i didn't realize either.

"heeseung!" the girl exclaimed from across the room. she jumped out of her seat and ran to hug him, but heeseung just looked uncomfortable.

he knew. he knew that i knew. everyone in the classroom knew. despite that, nobody said anything, they knew not to.

besides, they wouldn't have said anything to me anyways. they don't like me, for some reason that i haven't figured out.

"oppa, how are you?" chungha beamed, while sunoo, jungwon, and i looked the other way, cringing from what we just heard.

"is that him?" jungwon whispered. i nodded, still annoyed to see them. chungha was being all lovey dovey, as heeseung tried to get away from the classroom.

"chungha, could we go outside? i wanna talk to you, with a little more privacy.." heeseung smiled at her, peeking glances at me when he got the chance.

he sure seemed nervous. did he realize he was finally caught? does he feel any regret? does he miss me, too?

"i think i was about to barf," sunoo retched, holding onto his stomach with a disgusted expression.

"i'm already tired of seeing this-" i tried to say, before i was so rudely interrupted by one of the girls across the classroom. it was the same group of girls before school, obsessing over jungwon.

"haneul, did you finally realize?" she snickered, hand up to her mouth like she had brought down my ego.

too bad my ego was too high. and even worse, jungwon's was higher.

"realize what?" he looked over, raising an eyebrow while furrowing the other.

"you don't know? haneul has a reputation for being an idiot, socially, and romantically. only thing she has is half of her brain." she snorted.

"you sure run your mouth." jungwon eyed her menacingly, as she cowardly looked away.

"why are you siding with that bitch?" the girl seated next to hye-su snarled, crossing her arms. i looked to the classroom window, where chungha and heeseung seemed to be arguing. i didn't see any teachers nearby though.

"she's not shallow like you," jungwon snapped back. the girls shut up quickly, and the teacher walked in afterwards.

"jeez, it's quiet in here.." ms. cheon whispered.