Um Yes

Chapter 9

-----------------

It was 6 and i was changing into my outfit for the concert. The girls were happy they were finally going to see their daddy. I dont know whether i should be excited or nervous. I love Harry, he's the love of my life, but I don't know if we will ever really make it work. Maybe someday, if its meant to be, then it will be.

"Girls! Are you ready to go see daddy?"

"Yeah!" I could hear them screeching from their room.

I chuckled to myself as I grabbed my purse and walked to their room.

"Let's go girls!" I took their hands in mine as we walked out and waited for the car. I made sure to lock up the house before leaving.

The whole ride there was kind of surreal, I kept thinking of senerios that could possible play out. When the car stopped behind the arena my heart almost jumped out of my chest.

The door opened and Paul led us inside. He took us to a room with a couch and a large screen and some extra equipment stashed in the corner. "You can watch the concert here, when it's over the boys have a meet and greet but after they are all yours." He smiled and bopped the girl's nose's. I thanked him and he left.

"Okay girls we are going to watch daddy on the big screen, then we will see him okay." They nodded and climbed the couch.

A couple minutes later the door opened and Harry walked in with earphones on and he hummed as he looked through a drawer by the door. He seemed to not notice us until he noticed the TV was on and he looked back and saw us. He jumped back then he grinned ear to ear. The ripped his earphones off and ran to us.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me as he hugged the girls.

"I came to apologize for over reacting." I stood up.

He just grinned and pulled me to his chest. "No you were right, but I'm glad you're no longer mad."

"Why is that?" I smirk.

"So I can do this." He pulls ms in for a soft kiss.

"Eww." The girls simultaneously groan.

We both chuckle into the kiss then pull away. He holds me for a while until someone screams one minute.

"I have to go babe, I'll see you later." He pecks my lips and the girls foreheads.

"Goodbye my little princesses." He runs out and we wait for him to come out on stage. When they finally do, the girls mimick the screaming and I giggle.

They boys fly through their set list quickly and right before '18' plays Harry stops to talk.

"You know, a lot of people have been asking questions on the rumor of Chapin." He stops to clear his throat. "I just want to confirm it myself that we have indeed been re united with Chapin. Now the rumor of me being a father is also true, I have two beautiful daughters," he looks down and smiles, " their names are Cindy and Grace." I'm flabbergasted by his announcement and by the looks of it so are the rest of boys. The whole arena is quiet for a while. He whipers something to someone and they leave.

My door is opened a minute later. "Harold is requesting you to go on stage." I bite my lip and nervously follow with the girls.

As I'm about to walk on stage I take a deep breath. The girls follow me and the whole crowd watches as we near harry. He hugs us and starts talking again. "This is my family." He smiles.

The girls start waving to the crowd saying hello. Harry passes them his mic.

"Hi I'm Grace."

"Hello I'm Cindy!" They smile wide and giggle.

The crowd awes. Then the girls run towards the rest of the boys and leave Harry and I standing there alone.

"And this is my hopefully soon to be wife." He smiles.

I furrow my eyebrows and look at him. "What?"

He smirks and gets down on one knee. "Chapin, will you marry me?"

"Um, yes." He grins and slips on a ring pop. "Sorry I had to improvise." I laugh and hug him. The crowd surprisingly cheers.

"Sorry ladies but this is the future Mrs. Styles." He kisses my cheek and the song begins to play.

I guess today is that someday...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hola babes!

Zayn is gone and I just can't! I'll miss him so much!

Oops was i not supposed to do that? Haha okay okay i just needed this! Sordy for the late update again! Haha junior year in highschool is pretty eventful. Anyways hope you enjoyed.

Guess ths song: " Dont talk, let me think it over, how we gonna fix this?, how we gonna undo all the pain?, tell me, is it even worth it?, looking for a straight line, taking back the time we can't replace....."

Kay, bye babes!!