Children games

Introduction
---
Last time on Adopted by five idiots...

---

"Hello everybody!" I heard that in mistakable voice call.

I shut my eyes tightly as I stood up and looked towards the stage and saw the boys standing there.

My shield broke and shattered into a million pieces.

I let tears come out as I saw them all being themselves on stage.

I missed them so much. I felt drew's arms around me telling me that it was going to be okay.

I looked up as they sang "what makes you beautiful."

I fit in because all the girls were crying but not for the same reasons that I was.

Once "little things." started playing I broke down into complete sobs.

I couldn't look up anymore I couldn't stand seeing Niall and Harry's faces anymore. They held hurt, so did all the boys but nobody notices because they don't know them like I do.

"Don't look up." Drew whispered I my ear.

"Why?" I asked looking up at her while sipping my tears.

I looked towards the stage and Harry was staring right at me. My eyes widen as he analyses me. His eyes widen and he stops singing and whispers something in Liam's ear making him look our way.

I started freaking out so I ran.

I ran out of the building with drew
trailing behind me.

"Shit!"she muttered.

"I knew this was a bad idea!"

"Let's go home." She nodded and we drove off towards my house.

Walking in I saw Grace sitting on the couch with her teddy bear and blankie.

"Mommy." she smiled and walked over to me.I picked her up and kissed her cheek placing her on my hip.

"Milk?" she asks.

"Sure Hun," I walk to the kitchen and grab a sippy cup and full it with milk and put the milk back in the fridge.

I hand her the sippy cup and walk to the living room and turn on the tv.

I set her o the couch and go check on Cindy. I peek into her room and see her sleeping peacefully. I go to my room and see shane asleep so change into my sweats and a black tank top and take my contacts off and put my hair in a pony tail and wipe off the make up.

I grab a blanket and head back to the living room and lay down with grace cuddled up to me. i pull the blanket over us and turn the tv to spongebob.

I hear giggles escape her mouth every time something funny happens.

"Mam, he's funny." She giggled.

"He sure is." I smiled.

After a while I noticed she fell asleep. I started dozing off as well until I heard a knock on the door.

I got off the couch trying not to wake grace up and I walked to the door. (The front door is in the living room.)

I opened the door and was met face to face with the boys.

Ah shit!

"Chapin!" they yelled bringing me into a hug.

"Erm, could you let go of me?"

They all let go of me and their smiled turned serious.

"Your coming home with us this instant." Liam said.