I'm Ugly

People always had something to say about Kageyama and how he looked. 

They would always equate being fat to being ugly though educated people know that isn't true.

Kageyama would try so hard to convince himself that he isn't ugly but with everyone telling you otherwise it makes it hard.

How come he was the one with the fat gene?

It's not like he ate much more than an average person, he just wasn't lucky with his genes.

He tried not to be ashamed of the fact that he was fat but the voices of other people's opinions always laid at the back of his mind.

As soon as he had a bad day, BAM! 

They'd flow through his mind, taking over any self confidence he had before.

Kageyama was at practice and the first years were being loud as per usual. 

The most of the third years were trying to keep them under control, except Nishinoya and Tanaka who love to join in the chaos. 

Surprisingly they only started paying attention once Kageyama entered the room, they respect him greatly. 

Kageyama was sceptical at first but now he likes having them around. They make him feel special, something he doesn't often experience. 

Practice went on as usual when some of Kageyama's bullies decided to head over to the gym.

They probably thought Kageyama would be defenceless against their taunts now that Daichi and Suga were gone.

'Omg can you even play with all that fat weighing you down?' One girl said in an innocent voice, it was obvious to all that she wasn't being innocent, she was being mean. 

Kageyama looked down and played with the chub on his tummy, If only I could cut this of, he thought, sighing.

'You're ugly when you do anything, maybe you'd look better without the fat!' The girls boyfriend called out. Kageyama sighed once again, about to walk away.

'He wouldn't be on the starting team of a national competing team if he couldn't play!' One of the first years called out. He was a spiker, he was very tall, already 1.80cm. 

It felt like a protective wall to Kageyama. 

'If you're shallow enough to judge someone based of their appearance you don't get a say on anything.' Ennoshita said, pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance. 

Shocked by the response the pair fled, leaving Kageyama and the rest of the team.

'Ignore them Kageyama, the have no idea what their on about,' Ennoshita began, whispering to Kageyama before continuing, 'Now back to practice everyone!!' He finished off jogging to the ball cart. 

Kageyama smiled softly before walking towards the rest of his team, the first year spiker behind him, talking lively. 

It was the end of practice and Kageyama was tired, he couldn't wait to head home and sleep after a long day. 

'King! Come here for a second.' Tsukishima called out from the bench.

Kageyama walked over, he considered jogging over but he decided against it as nobody would want to see my fat tummy jiggling as I run.

'You have something on you're face.' Tsukishima spoke, his face a bit red.

'R-Really? Where?' Kageyama asked embarrassed, whipping his face frantically. 

Tsukishima took his hand and placed it on Kageyama's cheek wiping of some dust. 

'There ya go.' He spoke smiling at Kageyama while flicking away the crumb. 

'You look handsome today by the way, I like what you did with your hair and your skin is clear as always.' Tsukishima continued, smirking as a small blush spread across his face. 

'T-Thank you!' Kageyama exclaimed red in the face before running of back to the courts. 

God what is happening to me, they both thought as they blushed harder now that the former couldn't see.

----------

Word Count: 617

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter <3