Part 5 ~ Leaving The Past Behind

Bakugou's PoV:

I woke up slowly and looked around. My luggage was all packed. I was ready to leave. I could finally be away from the old man for more than a day. But no. Suddenly the memories of yesterday's events came flooding back into my head. I sat up and felt tears flowing down my cheeks. I was only 16. The police thought my mum was still alive to take care off me but no. She was also dead. And now the old mans gone too. I was an orphan. I wasn't allowed to live by myself but I was going to hand myself in. I turned to look at the time. 5.30. I was going to be late. I got up and ran into the shower turning on the water all the way. As I stepped out I got dressed and took all my stuff downstairs. I caught the first taxi and arrived in front of UA's gates just in time. Most my class was already there but I could see some extras were missing.

Aizawa's PoV:

I had got up at 3 this morning to make sure everyone was on time and that I could help anyone that had any issues. Once I got to UA I called the coach driver and told him to start driving here since the kids would be here soon. At 5 some kids started arriving. All of them had been driven here or took public transport with their parents but one kid stood out. At 6 I was double checking that everyone was here when a taxi pulled up near me. I looked over to see who it was and then out came Bakugou. I was surprised to see him in a taxi when I knew perfectly well he has parents that could drive him but I didn't think much of it, well not until the taxi left. Bakugou had gotten out his stuff but his parents weren't there? Usually for trips like these parents like to send off their kids since they know something dangerous might happen but that wasn't the case. He turned to face the rest of the class and I could now make out the visible eye bags and trails of faint tears running through his makeup??

This was all odd but I didn't question him since it was early and no one was in the mood to argue right now. I checked the time. 6.25. It was time to leave. I double checked that everyone was here and all there stuff was in the back and we set off. Most kids fell asleep immediately but some stayed awake. It was a 2 hour trip so we decided to relax. I asked the kids that were awake to try get some sleep since we would be starting training as soon as we got there. Then soon after I fell asleep aswell.

~ Time skip to when they got there~

I woke up to see everyone asleep except bakugou, we had arrived 5 minutes earlier apparently. And bakugou had slept none of the way, according to the driver. I was worried for him but I wasn't going to say anything until I had real reason to ask him what was going on. I quickly woke everybody up and got them to get their stuff and go into the lobby of the hotel. Unlike the freezing winter outside, it was warm in the lobby and as I got in I started assigning everybody their rooms.

Kirishima's PoV:

I had just got into the lobby and it looks amazing. I threw myself on a chair near a radiator hoping to warm up when I realised bakubro was standing near me. I hadn't even realised that he had come on the trip but I was glad. I was suddenly pulled out my thoughts as Mr Aizawa started assigning us our rooms.

"... And now the boys. Momo and Iida in room 10. This is an exception as the rest of the girls rooms are full. Sero, Denki and Aoyoma in room 11. Koda, Sato and Shouji in room 12. Mineta, Oijirou and Tokoyami in room 13.And lastly Kirishima, Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou in room 14. If anyone needs anything I'm in room 15 so come and ask otherwise go to your rooms now. "

Once Mr Aizawa was done speaking we all headed off to our rooms, as I was heading to our room I met Todobro and Midobro standing in front. They turned around once they realised I was there.

Midoriya's PoV:

Me and Todoroki were talking about all the things we could be doing till we felt a presence behind us. We both turned around and saw Kiri in the door way.

"Hey Kiri", I was wondering if kachaan was going to come with him but it doesn't look like he did.

"Hey Midobro, do you know where Bakugou is?" I had lost him in the crowd of students heading to the rooms and I couldn't find him once I for here.

"No sorry Kirishima, I was about to ask you the same thing." I was worried about kachaan but I couldn't do anything yet.