14

Flash back- Mira 

I got a cloth and wiped all around his face. 

"You know you really dont have to do this." 

"No its fine jackson  want to." I wiped his face again. It was quiet here and there as some of my soothing music played in the back. I placed a band aid on his arm. he winced. 

"Sorry, sorry." 

"Its fine its fine really, Mira you dont have to-" 

"Jackson please, no one deserves to get bullied , Trust me I know." 

"You were bullied." 

"Yeah in like middle school, most of my life really, the kids would make fun of me because I had no parents, or I was adopted." 

"What happened to your real parents?" 

"They died." 

"Mines died too." I stared into his eyes and he stared into mine. 

"Im so sorry." 

There was another quiet pause, I took some oil and rubbed it in my hands and started massaging his face.

"This feels really good." 

 I chuckled, suddenly something caught my eyes as I noticed Jackson becoming hard. My cheeks began to get hot. I took time to admire his features he had gorgeous dark blue eye that were like an ocean, his bushy eye brows, his messy brown hair. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" 

"Like what?" I asked acting clueless 

"Like you want to kiss me." 

I did 

"I-" I didnt know how to reply. 

"Mira, I was just joking, no girl would want to kiss me." 

"And why not?" 

"I mean look at me, I'm the dork, the loser ,the outcast at school, no girl would want to kiss me." 

I felt bad for Jackson, by the looks of it hes been bullied so bad he doesnt even know hes actually a beautiful guy.I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. I gently brushed my thumb on his cheek, I leaned in and kissed him. 

His lips were soft and we stayed there kissing for a moment. I released my lips from his. 

"Me I'd want to kiss you", I whispered 

"Why-why-why would you do that?" 

"To show you that your special, and that you deserve a friend like me." 

"You-you want to be friends?" 

"Yeah why not?" 

 After that Jackson and I went to get pizza. That day we kissed was crazy I just met him and kissed him, But my soul felt connected to him I couldnt explain it, but I left off as if it were a 'friend kiss' I hate myself for that I liked him so why did I tell him to just be friends. 

But our relationship started to drift out a bit. School got tougher and it was hard to talk to him and hang. So when I saw him I would speak to him but that was it.  

All I knew is he deserved so much better then what he was getting.