Chapter 2-Sophie(the proposal part two)

I stared stunned at the ring Keefe held aloft. I knew there was only one answer but i could not bring myself to say it. Then i saw Keefe"s face crumble and something ignited in me that gave me the courage to say "Yes. Yes. YES!!!" He stood up cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. We had kissed before but this time there was a feeling in both of us that grew so big it was like fireworks : LOVE

We pulled apart and smiled. I stared  at the ring on my finger. I turned around surprised to see all my friends gathered around us. They were smiling happily. Immediately Biana, Linh and Marella pulled me away shouting to the boys, " GIRL TALK!" I laughed a the familiar phrase and let them lead me to the room that we shared. The moment Marella closed the door they pummeled me with questions. I tried my best to answer them but as usual I did not know anything so the subject quickly moved to wedding planning. I told them that i wanted an Elvin styled wedding. Which means that i have to tell Grady about this. Edaline would be happy about it and she would smile her goofy smiles but Grady was unpredictable. He had always called Keefe that boy and he was not that happy when we started dating. Oh well, i guess i will find out soon because i  am gonna ask Keefe to come over tonight and break the news to my parents. I told all of this to the girls and they had made me promise to tell them what would happen and i said, " Of course because this is home and i will be inviting them over for dinner and all of us will be there.