39- Karlnapity ;)

I'm so sorry for the long wait for this chapter! Excuse time: I broke my lap top and I really hate writing on my phone so I had to wait until I got a new lap top. 

Anyways the point is that I'm back.

Thank you for 75k btw!

This is a smut chapter so you might want to skip it ;) As always I will put a CW when it starts and finishes

I got a few requests for this so I hope you enjoy.

Sapnap, Quackity and Karl were in the living room watching the TV. Karl was in the middle of the other two, getting hugged from either side.  Some random horror movie was on, an old trick to make Karl get scared and cuddle with them. They should have learnt by now that that trick doesn't work with Karl. For some reason Karl doesn't get scared of horror movies. He doesn't even flinch when there's a jump scare. Instead, Quackity was the one burying his head into a cushion.

"No don't go in there you fucking idiot!" He yelled at the TV while Sapnap laughed. Karl was slowly falling asleep from in-between them, resting his head on Sapnap's shoulder.

"Calm down. Its just a made up story."

"Shut up. I know that but its still sc- Don't split up! Oh my God now you're gonna die, ustedos son idiotas!"

"I bet Abdu is gonna die first." Karl mumbled, struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Why?" Sapnap asked.

"I heard they usually kill off the black people first."

Quackity's grip on the cushion loosened. "Racist pricks."

"I think the nerdy girl will die first." Sapnap stated.

"No, they always keep the nerdy girl alive so she can get with the hot guy that she has a crush on." Quackity argued, no longer seeming as scared. "Katelin will die first because she's the bitchy, annoying one."

"You are so wrong! Have you ever seen a horror movie in your life?"

"I've seen heaps! I bet $10 Katelin will die first."

"You're on."

Quackity looked at Sapnap with smirk on his face. Sapnap looked at him back.

"What?" Sapnap snapped.

"I didn't expect I was going to make an extra £10 today." Quackity replied, still looking at Sapnap.

"You're not, you're going to loose $10."

Quackity's eyes narrowed. "Shut up."

"Make me."

A second passed with them just staring at each other until they both simultaneously smashed their lips together. Karl, being in between them, became wide awake and after a minute. Quackity pulled away and began making out with him while Sapnap began getting to work on his neck, sucking marks into it then moving to a new, fresh spot that he could destroy.

Quackty bit on his boyfriend's lip lightly and Karl instantly knew what this meant. He didn't have the patience to tease so he obliged and opened his mouth, letting Quackity's tongue slip in and take complete control. 

A sudden noise was heard coming from the front door and voices were heard. Dream and George's voices.

"Shit, they're back," Karl muttered.

"It's okay, we can take this to the bedroom." Sapnap suggested as he picked karl up, his hands supporting his thighs. Now it was Karl's turn to make marks on Sapnap's neck as he got carried to their bedroom, leaving Quackity to turn the TV off.