Chapter 1

Aaron's POV

"Don't be late !" My mom called out as I descended the stairs.

"I will try." I replied as I exited my home and jogged towards my car.

I quickly started the engine and drove to the place I was  supposed to meet my friends half an hour ago. I frowned as I looked at the pub which was filled with people, most of whom I recognized from my classes.

This is going to be a long night.

"Hey Luca." Chris, a friend of mine called out from near the dance floor.

"Hey bud." I replied as he walked towards me.

"Where have you been all these days ?" He questioned with curiosity.

"Out of town." I replied bored.

Before he could bombard me with more questions, I quickly excused myself and headed towards my friends who were sitting near the bar counter.

"Look who showed up." Zac said way too loudly indicating that he was drunk already.

"Aaron." Armando said giving me a bro hug.

"Hey Rossi, how have u been? Missed me?" I asked after pulling away.

"No way, I was living my best life." He replied smirking.

"Where have you been ?" Charles asking handing me a glass of wine.

"Out of town. Dad's business." I replied desperate to change the topic.

My dad would usually send me to different towns for business meetings and other works. I didn't have a good bond with him since childhood, so the only reason I would agree was because I didn't want to hurt my mom. She was a gem.

To say that I had daddy issues would be an understatement.

The business trips would last almost a month and I would be bored out of my mind always.
But this time, the trip to town wasn't so bad as I met someone special.

Anna.

"Why are you smiling? Don't you hate your daddy now?" Zac asked confused.

I smacked his arm and replied, "I do hate my dad, he is not the reason I'm smiling."

"Then what is it ?" Armando asked taking a seat beside me.

If it was someone else, I would have lied. But Rossi was my bestfriend.

"I met someone." I replied thinking about her.

"A girl ?" He asked smirking.

"Yeah, a girl. Anna." I answered.

"And ?" He questioned.

"And I think I'm in love." I said earning a few gasps.

"Freaking moly, you fell in love so soon?" Charles asked shocked. He has been looking for his soulmate but unfortunately no girl was good enough for that.

"And she lives in another town, long distance won't work." Zac said concerned.

"No, she is moving to this town the coming week." I answered.

"For you ?" Armando asked.

"Ofcourse not, she already had plans to join our uni. Apparently she was living here, but then had to move out due to some issues. Now she is coming back with her family." I explained for which they all nodded.

"Is she hot?" Zac asked refilling my glass.

"Extremely." I answered.

"Aww !!" Charles cooed for which the others laughed.
.
.
.
"Yeah I'm on my way mom." I said and hung up on her.