Chapter 12: She's Going to Kill Us

Jack Frost POV
I've been looking for (Y/N) for 2 months now. Bunny said that she had something important to do, but wouldn't tell me what. I was getting worried. So was Maybelline. With Pitch around Maybelline is safe with Bunny's place, but with (Y/N) not around I'm worried that Pitch might do something. I visit Maybelline time to time, and we would both prank Bunny. Bunny couldn't hurt Maybelline for; one she was a child, two she was a believer, and three (Y/N) would probably kill him for hurting her. So Bunny takes his anger on me... so sad. I was heading to The Warren to visit Maybelline, but I realized that temperature dropped. Bunny's Warren was warm and comfortable, but it feels cold and, well, not comfortable. Unlike my coolness (no pun intended... or was it). When I made it to Bunny's Warren there was ice everywhere. I panic knowing if I didn't do this that meant Pitch was here. I flew looking for Maybelline. I eventually found Bunny fighting off nightmares as Maybelline hid behind a tree.
"Glad you could make it Frosty. Now help me out!" I quickly helped him, but the number of Nightmares double. They soon stopped were they was standing, and surround us. Something's not right. I then heard a loud scream that came from Maybelline. Bunny and I turned to see Pitch holding Maybelline by her arm. Maybelline tried to fight but Pitch held her tight.
"Let her go Pitch!" I yelled shooting an ice bolt at him. Pitch disappeared with Maybelline. Me and Bunny looked around. Pitch appeared meters away from us, and Maybelline was tied up in black sand behind Pitch.
"Let her go!" Bunny yelled.
"I think not. Not until you tell me where the love spirit is."
"And what makes you think we know where she is?" I asked.
"Well why not. She's a Guardian you're a Guardian. You should know." Pitch said.
"Well we don't. Now give Maybelline to us, NOW!" I yelled getting irritated.
"No. Tell the love spirit if she want the girl back, she comes and find me." With that Pitch and Maybelline disappeared; so did the nightmares .
"(Y/N)... is going... to kill us!" Bunny said with fright in his voice. He was right. (Y/N) cherished Maybelline and took care of her like a daughter, heck even I treated her like a daughter, but if anything happened to Maybelline she would probably kill the threat. We had to get Maybelline back if not, we're going to have a very angry love spirit to deal with. Whenever she would come back.

Sorry if it's too short. I just want to get to the action.