chapter 1

A week after takemichi join toman.

Hina hate him but when he with Mikey he fell his heart alway shack and fell like he in love with Mikey but he tell himself he only love takemichi .

Mikey and draken walk to takemichi school then some group come to fight with them draken annoyed and start kick them all on the floor .

Mikey he walk pass them and go to takemichi class .

Takemichi pov : I heard someone scream and look at the door and see Mikey wave at him and he go out of the class and look around and see some group are all on the floor and shocked then Mikey walk pass him and draken come to him .

Takemichi : uh what happened .

Draken : they so annoying so I kick them all .

Takemichi : what !!!.after they talk they all walk out to then someone come and slap Mikey .

Mikey : * put his hand on his face *.

Takemichi : * shock * ahhh Hina .

Draken: *angry * hey  . Then takemichi grab his shoulder tell him to not touch Hina and look at Mikey who look at him and look at his hand that put on draken and angry walk to him and pull draken away and hug .

Mikey : mine !! .

Draken :* hug Mikey * haha yes I'm your .

Takemichi : oh * touch his hand * sorry .

Hina : * feel jealous but he can't he only love takemichi * .

Takemichi look at Hina and pull her to hug .

Takemichi : she mine too don't touch her .

Hina: think why I don't feel anything likes before . * Hug takemichi * .

Draken : oh let go * pull Mikey and put him on his back * .

Takemichi walk with Hina and hold her hand ✋ then somegang come to stop them takemichi scard but Mikey put his hand down and takemichi hold it so he don't feel scared .

Hina:* jealous because takemichi hold Mikey hand she love Mikey but don't say she only think she love takemichi * .

Draken: * jealous but his boyfriend always like that so * .

Then draken put Mikey down and give him to takemichi and he start fight and they all are on the floor  after they fight they go hangout and play and eat somesweet and they go to there home and draken go home together with Mikey .
Hina go with takemichi .

Draken : what wrong with Hina today may be it nothing .

Flashback .

And Hina alway feel wrong with takemichi and Hina he feel warm when he with Mikey .

She sit with Mikey because they boyfriend go buy something so .

Hina: * look at mikey who sleeps * think he so cute and star at him them draken and takemichi come back and .

Draken : * ahem  look at Hina with an angry eye .

Hina: * flich * and look back at takemichi and draken pull Mikey to sleep on him and takemichi sit next to hina and they start eat .