chapter 4

Mikey look at Hina and start shiver .

Mikey : hi Hina .

Hina look at Mikey and see him shiver and pat him a little .

Hina : Mikey please go to seat back there with them .

Mikey : um ok .

Hina put a headphones on Mikey .

Mikey : um what with this .

Hina : * glance at Mikey *, .

Mikey : um I will were it * run back and go take a seat * .

Hina : hmm * look at Brahman * now let fight * point at senju *. That your boyfriend right .

Senju: yea and none of your business .

Hina : oh Okey * take of his mask and look at takemichi *.

Takemichi : w what Hina .senju and the other look at him .

Hina : what the Matter takemichi or I can say ex boyfriend but didn't break up yet and already have a new girlfriend HAH .

Senju look at takemichi .

Senju : what is she saying takebaby.

Takemichi: she is my ex she cheat on me with Mikey * look at draken * .

Senju: didn't Mikey is Draken boyfriend .

Draken : he cheat in me .

Senju : oh * think something isn't right here maybe nothing * .

Hina : let fight I don't have time I have to look at my baby

Take : hah he say he not even your boyfriend .

Hina : none of your god dam business .Hina run to kick takemichi but senju jump and block the kick and they start fight and senju start to tiered and Hina look beck at his gang and they see Hina wink at them and know what to do and run in and start fight with Brahman Mikey don't know what to do and run in a fight with them but can't fight even one person they all protect him then draken and takemichi come in and fight with Mikey .

Hina Vs senju.

Mikey Vs takemichi , draken .

Member Vs member .

They start fight then Mikey fall on the floor and start bleeding.

Mikey look at Hina and see Hina look at him shock cry and angry . Tandai already take all the members of Brahman and they hear .

*Bang *

And look and see Mikey on the floor bleeding and takemichi ,draken stand with a wood have a blood and see Hina and start sigh .

Tandai gang * think um some gang will be destroy today even tenjiku can't help them * .

Hina see that and jump kick senju Fall on the floor unconscious and run to takemichi and draken and fight with them and they lost .

Hina : motherfucker help me .

Tandai gang run to Mikey and carry Mikey put him on Hina back and they run to the hospital .

Hina : help help help .

Nurse : wh what happened *, see Mikey * shit come here * open the door and Hina put Mikey on the bed and the nurse push him out and close the door * .

Hina : you fucker why don't you protect him .

Tandai : sorry boss .

Hina :ugh * seat on the chair wait for the nurse * .

15 min later the nurse and the doctor come out and Hina run to them .

Hina : doctor is he Okey * grab the doctor hand * .

Doctor : .......... .

Nurse : ... .

Hina : ............

Tandai member : ....................... .

We will see what happens in next chapter ☺️ .