°|DORMMATES|°

Third Person's POV

"There really isn't anything at all!"

Crowley closed another book. He lift his head to look at the boy across from him. He narrowed his eyes at him trying to see if Yuu lied.

"Are you sure you are from where you claimed to be?"

"Yes I am! I wouldn't lie about this.. even if my memory is a bit foggy I remembered the names and some of the places"

"Do you have anything on you? A license? A name under a shoe?"

Yuu checked anywhere and found something. His face lit up as he pulled out a phone.

"My phone!"

"Oh it seems you do have something. Could you try making a call to your family or friends?"

Yuu nodded and started tapping and sliding his fingers on the screen. After finding the contact he waited. But the words that came out from the phone made his expression fell.

"The number you are calling does not exist or has been deactivated"

He stared at the screen for a while and then tried with his other contacts. Nothing worked. None of the numbers could be reached.

"I can't... I can't call any of them..."

Crowley stood up and put a hand under his chin.

"This is concerning indeed... I cannot let you attend school here because you are magicless... But I absolutely cannot let a penniless teenager out on the streets without a way to go back or contact their guardian"

He suddenly snaps his fingers.

"Ah I know! There's an abandoned building near the campus. It used to be a dormitory so you should be able to live in it"

It gave Yuu some hope. At least he will have a place to stay. Crowley then turn towards the blonde boy. His hood is down and his face was revealed. He was wearing an eyepatch on one of his eyes.

"And Mr. Narfidort since you weren't sorted into any dormitory you shall stay there as well. That means you two are going to be dormmates! Isn't that exciting!"

Crowley clapped his hands together and smiled brightly.

"It's better than living alone in a big building..."

"Well I suppose I must"

"Excellent! Follow me you two!"

"Charming..."

"It's not quite bad. Need a little cleaning though"

"Right right. Come this way"

Crowley opened the gate. It creaked so loudly it made them all wince. Crowley laughed wearily.

"N-nothing a little oil can't fix!"

Crowley led them towards the building. Along the way they could see the yard. Dried grass everywhere. Yuu swore he saw some graves on the further side of the yard.

Finally they arrived at the front of the building. Crowley opened the door and let the two in before himself. The place was dark but with a snap of Crowley's fingers the old candles were lit. The soft glow from the candles gave them enough light to see.