°/FIRST DAY\°

Third Person's POV

"Good morning..."

Yuu walked down the stairs in his uniform. He still looked sleepy. His dorm mate look at him concerned.

"To you as well my friend but.. it seems that you didn't get some peaceful rest"

"Yeah... Grim was kicking around last night"

"You pushed me off the bed!"

"No I didn't. Your legs pushed against my back causing your whole body to fall off the bed"

"You didn't catch me!"

"How was I supposed to know? I was sleeping"

The blonde giggled at their banter.

"Come on you two. Breakfast first. You wouldn't want to work before having your fill now. It'll go cold if you ignore it any longer"

The two joined him at the table and ate their breakfast. Grim was fast to finish his while Yuu was a bit slower since he was still sleepy.

"Ah it's almost time. I'll go first alright? I still need to find my classroom"

"Oh yeah. Sure go on ahead. I'll see you at lunch or maybe after school"

"Alright. See you later"

The blonde left with his bag. Yuu rubbed his eyes and look at the time. It was around 6:30. Yuu complained silently in his head.

'School sucks'

"Ah! I'm so sorry! Let me help you!"

The blue haired boy helped the blonde stand back up and picked up his belongings putting it back inside the bag.

"I am so so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going. I'll-"

"Hold on. There is no need for you to do anything. It was an accident"

The blue haired boy raised his head from his bowing position and look at the student he bumped into. He recognised him as the new student that didn't get sorted yesterday.

"Y-you are-"

"What's wrong?"

"You're the student who didn't get sorted into any dormitory..."

"Oh so you've heard?"

"O-of course! Everyone was talking about you and that other student... Ah forgive me! It was rude of me to talk to you about that!"

"No no I didn't mind. And please stop apologising. You didn't offend me in any way"

The blue haired student sighed in relief.

"Oh I want to ask something. Do you know where Class 1A is located? I'm new here so I didn't know..."

"Oh that's my class. I'm also new here so should we go look for it together?"