roué string

It was painful to watch; the sight of two young lovers. The raging storm of confusion, hurt and anger clouded her mind, she looked rather miserable. Whilst he, sitting in front of her, paid no heed to the girl in front of him. She looked around, gazing at every passerby.

The tender feeling of sonder embracing her heart. Taking one last earning gaze at him, she stood up ready to leave everything behind. she walked away not sparing him a second glance. feeling her eyes sting with salty tears threatening to spill, the feeling of disappointment struck her like thunder. Nevertheless, she managed to leave it behind, a few casualties in hand. feeling her heart sink to her stomach, sharp exhales leaving her lips in spurts of hurt.

She hadn't even realized she was home, engrossed deep in her thoughts. opening the door, the feeling of guilt, and loneliness drowning her. The silence was so loud her ears rang. Listening to the rhythm of her heart, so quiet and slow. Weak. his face; engraved in her heart. The red string of fate that tied her heart to his, slowly unravelling. She felt hollow. The absence of his presence drove her soul insane, thirsting for love.

Tears fogging her sight, she stared out the window. The fire burning inside of her dying out. Her throat dried up, and her eyes brimmed with tears. The scene of him, with her, drove her close to losing her sanity. feeling like she was miserably treading on the edge of a knife. Feeling what she felt for him was her sobriety. The way he smiled with her, the way he looked at her, the way he touched her. It all made her heart shatter into pieces. for what used to be a heart of gold, was nothing but a tragedy of a broken heart.