AUTHOR'S MESSAGE

Hey Lovelies,

If you're reading this, you must have read the sneak-peak of my book.

Congratulations! What do you think of it? Leave a comment when you can.

ANYWAY...

To those who don't know yet, I have already self-published this book. I made some revisions and even added a chapter.

The book is available for purchase directly through me!

If you're from the Philippines, then it's easier to purchase from me.

I have a Shopee store, I have a Facebook page, I have a Tiktok account (shameless plug) and you guys can interact all you want!

Just go to this link >>> lnk.bio/dKY3

It's a consolidated link for all things related to my book and my online shop, Cofferstuff.

For updates on new items, new releases, sales and promotions, you can visit my Facebook author page at facebook.com/sjwolfauthor or follow me on Instagram (username: mijamerlan)

--

You guys have helped me get to where I am today (since I published UTCL last 2018) and now, my dreams are coming true! I am eternally grateful for all my readers, for all my voters, and to each and every one of you who's showed me what I can do.

Thank you so much!

I'll surely keep writing, but I can't promise I'll work fast because I work alone in a lot of things.

I hope you guys understand.

Love always,

S.J. Wolf