◓2: Regret◒

No, Ralsei. It was a quarter pounder with cheese.

Hinata stumbled into the bathroom, his head spinning. Everything was blurry and he kept tripping over his own feet. He gagged and leaned over the toilet for third time within an hour. Vomit once more forcing its way up his throat (I just fucking gagged-).

He reached up and flushed the toilet, sitting down against the wall once he finished. He pulled out his phone and searched "What will happen if I overdose on sleeping pills?"

He scrolled passed the "Suicide Prevention Hotline," and clicked on the first link and read,

"Physical signs of sleeping pill overdose are extreme lethargy, abdominal pain, breathing trouble and clumsiness."

Hinata let out an annoyed groan and googled, "benzodiazepines overdose symptoms," to see what would happen due to the second pills.

"dizziness, confusion, drowsiness, blurred vision, slurred speech, unresponsiveness or weakness, anxiety, agitation, difficulty breathing, blue in the fingernails or lips, uncoordinated movement, tremors, altered mental status, and/or coma."

Hinata read the list one more time before tilting his head back so that his head touched the back of the wall, and spoke to himself, "I fucked up." 

-----

It was about a week later, Hinata opened his closet, trying to pulling out his uniform for school, instead he leaned to far and fell into the closet making a pile of clothes fell on top of his head.

After a bit of struggling he pulled himself out of the pile, and got dressed. He put on his volleyball uniform and put the regular school one in his bag along with his phone, school books, note pads and headphones. It was quiet today, so his parents were most likely at work doing the bare minimum, while Natsu was already at school since they drop her off everyday.

He headed out the front door, after slipping on his shoes, and hopped on his bike and started heading towards Karasuno.

Once he neared the volleyball court he set up his bike and headed towards the door. He didn't try and open it since he made it there an hour early. He sat down on the step and closed his eyes, and fell asleep almost right away.

About 50 minutes later he felt a tap on his shoulder, "Huh?" Hinata mumbled half asleep.

"You alright there Hinata?" Daichi asked crouching down to Hinata's level.

"Hm? Oh yeah im-" He was interrupted with a yawn, "-Fine."

"Are you sure?" Daichi questioned, helping the half asleep teen stand up "You seem pale."

"Yeah, im fine," Hinata lied stretching his arms, "I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night."

"Oh?" Daichi said unlocking and opening the gym, "You can go back to sleep while we wait for everyone if you want."

Hinata gave a sleepy nod and sat down in the corner and fell asleep almost instantly.

Daichi gave Hinata one last worried glance, before going to set up the gym.

---

Everyone except Noya and Asahi were at the gym now. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were talking on a bench, Tanaka was running around screaming for mercy while Sugawara was chasing him for some reason. Daichi was chasing Suga trying to save Tanaka while Kageyama was sitting next to Hinata on his phone, turning slightly red due to the fact that Hinata had move in his sleep and was leaning on his shoulder.

Noya basically kicked the door open causing everyone to stare at him as he sprinted to go get changed, while Asahi followed him into the gym.

"What- what is going on?" Asahi asked, his eyes following Tanka and Suga as Tanaka tripped a Sugawara jumped on him followed by Daichi trying to pull him off.

Tsukishima was the first one to reply, "Nearly bald changed the group chat name to 'Crackhead Cult of Crows' and Sugawara took it as a deceleration of war."

"I- I don't even know what to say about that."

As they were talking Kageyama looked up from his phone, realizing that all of his teammates were in the gym now he turned to wake up Hinata.

"Hey, Hinata" He said shaking the smaller boy. "Everyone's here, get up."

"No..." Hinata mumbled and shook of Kageyama's hand.

Kageyama let out an annoyed huff and shook him again, "Wake up."

Hinata lifted himself up this time and rubbed his eyes as he let out a yawn. 

"Hm?" He hummed as he looked around. "Oh hey Kageyama."

"You awake?" Kageyama asked standing up, reaching out a hand to Hinata.

"Yeah." Hinata responded happily taking Kageyama's hand and standing up himself.

"Coach Ukai sent me a text a few minuets ago." Daichi said, once Noya had gotten back form changing. "He has a dentist appointment so he's not going to be here today. He said we should use the extra time off as a short break, but he should be back tomorrow."

Once Daichi finished informing everyone Noya spoke up "What if we play some games before class? Like truth or dare, Never have I ever, 2 truths 1 lie, stuff like that!"

"Basically you want to get dirt on people and or black mail?" Tsukishima asked.

"Well not intentionally, but if I get the chance yes." Noya replied.

Tsukishima thought for a moment before giving his answer, "Eh why not. I need some black mail material anyway."

Everyone else had agreed as well, within a few minutes everyone was sitting down in a circle. They had decided on 2 truths 1 lie for the first game, Nishinoya went first.

"Ok! One, me and Asahi are in a relationship. Two, I know a secret about everyone in this room even if they haven't told me one. Three, I like pancakes better than waffles, mainly because of how soft they are."

Tanaka was the first one to answer, "The secret one is a lie! You destroy pancakes."

"Nope!" Noya answered an evil grin on his face, "That ones true."

Everyone stared at him for a moment.

"Wait pause the game," Tsukishima spoke, "What do you know about all of us."

Noya's grin got wider before he answered, "Are you sure you want me to say yours out loud?"

"It can't be anything that bad." Tsuki replied rolling his eyes.

"How about everyone else?" Noya asked, making sure everyone was comfortable with him telling a secret of their's.

This was met with nods and small "Sures." and "Why not"'s.

"Alright salty your up first!" Noya said pointing at Tsukishima. "You sleep with gay pride flag colored dinosaur plushie."

Tsukishima turned a bright red due to embarrassment, "How did you even-"

"Nope! Not answering! Next!" Noya cut him off before going around to everyone else.

"Tanaka can sing really good. Daichi can't ride a bike without training wheels. Kageyama spends more money on milk than food. Sugawara has called us his children even when were not around. Yamaguchi dances dramatically to audio edits. My amazing boyfriend basically has a panic attack when I complement him anddd..." Noya suddenly stopped trying to realize who he was missing, ignoring everyone else who seemed surprised at the fact he knew all of that.

"You forgot shrimpy." Tsukishima clarified for him, he was not letting him get out of being embarrassed while all of them suffered.

"Oh right!" Noya exclaimed, "Shoyo takes pills!"

Word count: 1206 

Don't hate me for the cliff hanger lmao-

-. --- -.-- .- ---... / .. -- / .- / ... .--. -.-- / -... .. - -.-. .... . ...

Have a great gay day my friends!

- Felix