◓3: Lies◒

Fear thy Furby. He shall be in thy room tonight.

Hinata's eyes widened in surprise, "How did you know that?" he questioned ignoring the confused stares the others were giving him.

"When me and Tanaka invited you over for a sleep over, I saw you take some before you went to sleep." Noya replied.

Hinata let out a short "Oooh." before talking once again, "You saw me take my Lunesta!"

"The hell is Lunesta?" Kageyama asked, looking around the small circle of teens to see if he was the only one still confused.

"Its sleep medication." Hinata explained, pulling up a picture from googled and showing it to him. "I have trouble sleeping at night and these make it easier to go to bed."

"But weren't you asleep earlier?" Tsukishima asked, folding his arms.

"I ran out of pills yesterday and was up all night." Hinata lied, yes he was out of pills but that was a week ago. He's been having trouble sleeping since then, mostly because his parents don't stop fighting until 5 in the morning and starting again at 6 once his dads alarm goes off..

Daichi looked at Hinata with a confused face, "I thought you said you didn't get a lot of sleep, not no sleep."

"I did," Hinata confirmed, before continuing, "I dosed on and off but I was never like- Fully alseep." Another lie, he didn't get an ounce of sleep

At this Sugawara stood up and picked up Hinata under his arms from behind.

"AH!" Hinata yelled, flinching in surprise "PUT ME DOWN!"

"NOPE!" Suga yelled walking him and a flailing Hinata to a bench, "YOUR GETTING SLEEP!" He sat Hinata down on the bench and went to his bag and brought Hinata a weighted blanket.

"Why do you even carry a blanket?" Tsukishima asked raising an eyebrow.

"Its a weighted blanket for Daichi, he was separation anxiety so I keep it with me just in case." Sugawara answered calmly.

Tsukishima looked at Daichi for confirmation, and he gave a slight nod in reply.

Once they both looked back to Hinata they saw that he was already asleep, wrapped in the blanket like a human burrito.

Daichi swore he heard someone whisper, "That's adorable," but when he looked around it seemed like no one else seemed to hear it, so he shrugged it off.

Sugawara walked back over to them a concerned look on his face. "Did Hinata tell anyone he had problems sleeping?" He asked sitting down next to his boyfriend, Daichi.

Everyone answered with various versions of "No." Suga turned towards Noya and asked, "When did you see Hinata take the Lunesta again?"

"Uh me, him and Tanaka were having a sleepover so we could binge a show we all like about a month ago." Noya replied, "Why?"

"I just want to be sure of something." Sugawara answered, "How did he act after he took it."

Noya thought for a second before answering, "He was acting kinda hyper, but he was like that all day." Noya started, "Then he started getting super calm, then when me and Tanaka left to get some snacks by the time we came came back he had fallen asleep on the floor!" 

This caused the worried look on Suga's face to disappear slightly. However he still had one more question. "How did he act after he woke up?"

Noya thought for a moment, as if he was trying to remember, but Tanaka answered for him, "As he normally does! Ya know, all excited and happy!"

Suga gave a nod as the worry vanished from his place, and they continued with their game of truth or dare.

----

"Hey bro?" Noya said walking with Tanaka to their first class. 

"Yeah?" Tanaka replied looking down (Hehe smol) at Noya.

"How come you lied to Suga?"

"I-" Tanaka said, thinking of a lie, but decided to tell the truth at the last minute. "Well, I don't think Shoyo would have been to happy with you if you said, Yeah he was looking for something and seemed panicky and stressed after that!"

Noya thought for a moment, "Yeah, true."

They continued walking in comfortable silence until Noya spoke once again.

"I don't think I should have said that."

"What do you mean?" Tanaka asked.

"The thing about the... Lunata?" Noya said, trying to remember the name of the pill, "Whatever its called- But that's not the point! Shoyo looked worried for a second after I said something about it. I don't think he wanted anyone to know."

"Well then you should say sorry at lunch." Tanaka replied, "Plus its Shoyo! The little guy will forgive you!"

"Yeah, true." Noya said, a smile forming on his face. "Still I think it would have been better if I said that he slept with Kageyama's hoodie on."

"He wHAT-"

---

Hinata kept dosing off in class, every now and then he be jolted awake by how fast his head was falling down. When was the last time he'd gotten sleep?

He was suddenly caught off guard by his teacher tapping his shoulder.

"Are you alright Hinata?" Mrs. Minaho asked Hinata, being quiet enough so that the other students wouldn't look up from their test.

"Mhm." Hinata gave as a sleepy reply, rubbing his eyes, "I just haven't been getting a lot of sleep."

"When was the last time you slept well?" 

Hinata thought for a moment, before lying to her "About three days ago, but I didn't get any sleep last night."

Minaho gave Shoyo a slightly concerned look, "Would you like to head home for the day? You can make up the test tomorrow."

Hinata gave a sleepy nod and stood up, grabbing his bag and heading to his locker. He took out a piece of paper and wrote "Wont be at afternoon practice, too sleepy, heading home. Have fun - Hinata." He drew a small smiley face at the end and slid it under the gym door as he passed it on his way home.

About a mile away from his house he went to the drug store. As he walked in a clean smell filled the air and a small bell dinged as the door opened and swung shut. At the back of the store stood a wrinkly old lady, with a dark blue dress and gray hair. Ms Sutekina Obasan. 

"Ah! Hello Hinata!" The cashier said, giving him a smile. "Your usual Lunesta and Lexapro?"

"Yes ma'am." Hinata replied sleepily. 

The cashier gave a slight laugh, "You don't have to call me ma'am dear! You've been coming here for years! Call me Obasan!"

Hinata gave her a nod and a slight smile, leaving the door with a "See you next month Ms Obasan!"

---

BAM GOT IT OUT! By the way... Hinata may or may not... end up in a hospital later on.

Have a good day with that one your mind haha!

- Felix