His Little Sister

I was fast asleep in my cozy bed until someone barged through my door.It was my older brother Hyunjin.
"Wake up Y/N" he yelled as he bashed me with a pillow.
" Hwang Hyunjin you better explain to me about why you've woken me up AT SIX IN THE MORNING" I screamed a I threw my pillow at his head.
"I've got work today and you're coming with me" Hyunjin smirked
"Why should I? I've got work too"
"I'm sure you can miss on day and get away with it"
"No.I'm not going.I can't risk missing a day"
"Please" Hyunjin whined I'll do the dishes for a month"
"Make it two months and we've got a deal" I smiled as he hugged me
"You're the best. Now go and get dressed, we're leaving in an hour"he said as he closed the door.I thought about what he said.
"Wait an hour ? Why did you wake me up now" I yelled into the hallway but he didn't hear me. I climbed out of my bed and headed to the bathroom.after I was showered and changed I headed downstairs to find Hyunjin making breakfast. His head was bobbing along to some music in the background, that was the perfect distraction for him.I creeped up behind him and shouted
"BOO!!"
He yelped and tried to hit me with the spatula he was holding in his hand.
"What was that for?" I questioned him
He scoffed "that's for scaring me" he said as he plated the last of the pancakes and placed them on the table.
"Now hurry up because we're leaving after we've eaten"
"Fine" I told him even though I hated being told to rush my food.
Once we finished eating we climbed into the car.
"I'm picking the music" I said as I connected my phone to the car.
" Okay but I choose on the way back" "Deal" I muttered as God's Menu blasted through the radio.We were on our way to JYP Entertainment.