JYP

Finally we arrived outside of JYP Entertainment.Hyunjin parked the car and I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the car door.
"Wait for me" he yelled as he locked the car and I began to walk off.
"No" I replied as I heard his footsteps catch up to me.
"You should really respect me more. You wouldn't have anything to eat if it wasn't for me." He said as he checked his phone.
"I can cook for myself" I remarked as I grabbed my own phone from my pocket.
"Boiling water doesn't count Y/N"
"It counts"
"And what do you cook when boiling water"
" you cook water Hyunjin, it counts.you make steam"
"You can't eat steam" Hyunjin began to laugh as he texted someone before placing his phone back into his pocket.
"You can drink it" I said
"How can you?" He questioned
"You condense the steam into water obviously" I stated before putting my earphones in my ears.
"You're an idiot" Hyunjin mumbled as we walked into the building and my music began to play.
As we reached the practice room door, Hyunjin removed my earphone from my ear
" Try to talk to my friends Y/N, I think you'll really like them" he said to me as I nodded my head and he opened the door.
"HYUUUNNGGGG" Jeongin screamed as he was being chased by Minho who was threatening to put him in an air fryer.
"What did you do now Jeongin" Hyunjin replied hugging the boy that appeared to be my age or at least a year older than me.
" I asked him if I could ask Jisung out a date as a joke"
"I can't help you, go find Chan hyung" Hyunjin told Jeongin as he patted his back.
"Okay"Jeongin replied as he ran to find the leader of the group.
"Who's that at the door" a guy with blonde hair quizzed Hyunjin as he stared at me.
" That's my younger sister Y/N"Hyunjin commented as he smiled at the freckled faced boy.
"Go say hi to her Felix, you're staring at her as if she's going to disappear"