Chapter 4

{Start of chapter} 

Alex woke up in a cold sweat, quickly sitting up, his eyes were wide and his breath was unsteady. He looked over to his clock, it reading 4:40am. He sighed, deciding to get up anyways. He turned on his light and got ready. He wasn't working at a casino so he was a bit confused about that part of the dream. He put his school uniform on, he tied his tie and put his shoes on. Then he sat on his bed and pulled out his phone, scrolling through the huge amount of unopened snapped photos to him, mainly from girls who wanted to date him for popularity. He was known as the class clown of his grade of course. Sure he was a sophomore but he had already given himself a name throughout the four grades there. He put his phone on his nightstand and went downstairs where some toast was waiting for him, along with his cat ofcourse, who on that note was about to eat his toast. He quickly sprinted over to his cat, picking him up and smiling.

"Don't go thinking just because no one's down here you can eat my food mister" He said, giggling to himself.

He put the traumatized cat down and ate his breakfast before a message popped up on his phone.

1 New message:

Homeless Simp🤢

 Alex, could I check my math homework? If you actually did it for once that is.

Alex sighed, picking up his phone to respond.

You

Yes I did do it for once 🙄anyways you can check it in homeroom

Homeless Simp🤢

Thank you for being so nice for once✨

You

Whatchu mean I'm always nice 🤨

Homeless Simp🤢

Whatever do you mean good sir?

Alex saw the time and turned off his phone, putting it into his bag before grabbing it and walking to school. 

-

By the time Alex had gotten through half of the day he suddenly bumped into William. He was a tall brunette. Alex and Wil didn't have the best relationship, if anything all they did was argue with each other.

"Oh hello princess" Wil said, Alex glared daggers at him.

"Hello Freak" Alex hissed, clearly not in a good mood.

"Oh? Did your prince leave you on read?" Wil teased, playing with Alex clearly.

Nick looked at them from across the room, clearly sensing the tension, he leaned into Karl's ear and whispered something, Alex couldn't make it out because Nick put a hand over his own mouth.

"Can you just f*ck off?" Alex said before he got up and pushed Wil out of the way. He slammed the classroom door open. The teacher paused to say something but before she could he slammed it in her face. He walked over to the bathroom that was located right around the corner and turned on the faucet, slashing some water in his face. He looked into the mirror above him, he looked back because something bright green had caught his eyes. It was Clay, wearing his stupid neon green smile hoodie. The last thing Alex needed. He was already in a bad mood and this just made it worse. Can't get through one day without seeing the blonde could he? 

{End of chapter} 

(Word count: 539) 

Quick upload q-q Sorry i'm not uploading much, i'm busy, ill find time to when I can ^^