Chapter 8

A/N: Some romantic action cause why not- this isn't a romantic fanfic I swear 😭

{Start of chapter} 

Wil woke up, around 6am and for a second forgetting where he was, he looked back, confused how he got here but went with it. He yawned and walked out into the hallway, and saw a note.

'Going to get some things from the store, be back shortly -Clay' Wil took note and remembered where Alex's room was, he knocked on the door, he wanted to make sure he was okay. Alex soon answered the door.

"Hm?" The black haired boy said, rubbing his eyes, obviously just getting up.

"Sorry did I wake you up? I just wanted to make sure you were okay"

"Mhm, I'm fine. Where's Clay? " Alex asked

"He's at the store, getting some things" Wil responded, he felt a bit awkward.

"Mm alright, wanna come in? " Alex asked, he seemed to have picked up Wil was a bit tired as well.

"Sure? " Wil entered the room, Alex sat on his bed and picked up a blanket, throwing it at Wil.

"Hey! " Wil said, catching it, Alex giggled.

"What? Sleep on the floor, I'm not sparing precious space of my bed" He said jokingly.

"Fine fine" Wil said, accepting it, it'd be weird anyways.

"I was joking" Alex whined, he moved over too, what was this dude on.

"Wh-what-" Wil said, sorta malfunctioning.

"Aww, did I break you? " Alex said, getting up and going over to Wil, he made a pouty face. Wils face heated up.

"What the-" He started.

"You better not be gay. " Alex said suddenly, Wil jumped.

"I'm not, I promise, it's just weird how a couple days ago we were enemies and now we're friends" He commented, seeing Alex take note.

"True true, but wanna be my cuddle buddy? I sleep better that way"

"Use your pillow" Wil threw the pillow that was next to him at the shorter boy, who stuck his tongue out.

"Finee" He complained, catching the pillow. He then got back into his bed and wrapped the blankets around himself, soon he was asleep.

This gave Wil a perfect chance, he slipped out of the room, coming back with a marker, Alex's hand was on the side of the bed, Wil gently picked it up and drew a ":]" on his hand, meaning to represent how the boy smiled. He was about to put his hand down before Alex went ahead and intertwined their fingers, Wils face lit up. What was wrong with him? He stayed next to the bed, putting the blanket on himself the best he could, eventually he fell asleep.

-

Clay came back and went to Alex's room after putting the stuff he bought away, most of the time he was at Alex's house to take care of him. He opened the door to see Alex curled up in Wilbur's arms, both of them sleeping next to the bed, what the Frick had happened while he was gone- He noticed there was a smile on Alex's hand, he soon spotted the marker on the desk. He grabbed a blanket and covered them both, moving a pillow behind Wils back. He pulled out his phone and took a photo, then shut the door and walked downstairs turning on the TV. 

{End of chapter} 

Word count: 555

A/N I haven't edited this yet but I wanna get it out since I'm bored

Vote?