lovely Leslie

This book is RATED R strong sexual content. fxf if you are not 18 do not read!!

Prologue

Leslie cried into my shoulder begging me not to go back. She wants me to stay here in Ohio with her. It was the end of my rumspringa and I had to go back home and make my decision.

"Please, Martha don't leave me! Stay here with me!" She cried. Tears streaked her face and she wiped her nose on her sleeve. " Leslie I have to go back. I have to decide if I want to join my community or not," I said. "You know damn well if you go back you will never be happy. You can't be yourself!" I kissed her hard on the lips and ran my fingers threw her hair.

"I love you Leslie," I mumbled and left.

Chapter 1

I've always been home schooled. I live in an amish community in Allen county Indiana. I am coming of age and now get to enjoy my rumspringa. I get to leave my home to make the decision if I chose to join the church and marry into my faith our join the outside world.

My father does not want me to go but my mother insists. He gave me three months and I'm going to go stay with my second cousin in Ohio. Mary claims Amish, but she lives more like society.

I got off the plane which was an overwhelming ride and Mary runs to me. "Oh my goodness you've grown so much!! Look at these clothes... We need to get you different clothes while you're here." I look down at my brown dress and black stockings and say, "What's wrong with my clothes? I like them.."

"Honey, if you want to experience the outer world the first step is clothes. Well, food actually. Lets go to taco bell," she said. I gave her a quizzical look and she laughed. I climbed into her Lexus and was distracted by the scenery. "So, what kind of experience do you want here?" She asked. "I really don't know. I don't know anything about all of this..." I replied shyly.

Chapter 2

We plopped down on her couch and she said, "Do you want to watch true blood?" "What is that? Sounds religious.." I mumbled. She hysterically laughed and said, "Oh hardly. I think you'll like it." She turned on the TV and popped in a disk. Once the show started I started to squirm on the couch. I've never watched TV before and it looked amazing.

I felt like I was sinning sitting in this house. Its far from what I know. A loud voice from the TV caught my off guard. "Bitch!" It yelled. It was a man, but acted complete opposite. I gasped and Mary asked, "What's wrong?" "is that a man??" I asked. She laughed and replied, "Yes, he's gay. He likes men." my eyes grew wide. Gay?? Why are we watching this??

The scene switched to a blonde haired man naked having sex with a female!! "They show stuff like this on TV??" I squealed and looked away. "Of course they do. Its not real Martha. This isn't porn,"she said. "Porn? What is that?" I asked.

She sighed and replied, "Listen your parents would kill me if they knew you watched stuff like this. They'd do worse if I showed you porn." I blushed deep red. She starred at me and said slowly, "You want to watch porn??" I shrugged my shoulders and she continued, "if you want to watch it go ahead. But its a little much for you right now. .its people having sex but for real, Martha. Listen, I have a date tonight so the house is yours. Come on, I'll show you around. How to use things and what not."

We got up and I followed her into the kitchen. She showed me the fridge the faucet and showed me my room. She showed me the shower and toilet and I feel in love. No more going outside to use the restroom or washing in a tub.

She wrote down instructions how to use the remote and TV and took off to get ready for her date. It was getting late so I grabbed my night gown and changed. She knocked on the door and opened it. "I won't be back until way late. You don't have to wait up for me.

I went to the living room and decided to watch some TV. I flipped threw the channels and seen a title called slutty Betty. Who would call themselves that? I stopped and watched it. This lady opened the door to a good looking man. "I've been thinking about you all day. I want to taste the juices from your pussy." I flushed at his words. Next thing I know he had the lady naked laying down on a bed with his face between her legs. The lady moaned loudly and began to scream.

I felt heat rush all over me and became nervous. a knock in the door startled me and I fumbled to find the off button when it opened. "Mary, I'm bringing back you're. Oh hi uh..." A girl walked in and began to say but stopped when she seen the TV.

"oh shit. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have walked in... You must be Martha. Mary mentioned you..." The lady said. "hi," I mumbled embarrassed. " my name is Leslie by the way. I'm her neighbor. um... Do you know what your watching?" She said.

I blushed and replied, "Kind of...I think.. Porn I guess.. Is it not typical to do?" "No, its normal. Just... Usually people don't discuss it. Do you know anything about that stuff?" She said pointing to the TV. I shook my head. "Are you trying to learn?" She asked. I shrugged. This girl was making me nervous all over.

I looked up at her and she was right in front of me. "I'll watch some with you if you want and I'll explain?" She asked. I nodded quickly and we sat down. A different scene was on and it showed two girls making out. one girl started kissing down her stomach and slowly took get panties off. I felt heat rise inside me. I shouldn't be liking this.

I heard Leslie moan quietly and I chanced a look over. She was runing her hands up and down her legs. She noticed I was starring and I quickly looked away. "Are you nervous?" She asked. I nodded quietly.

"There isn't anything to be nervous about. They are enjoying it. Everyone does it," she said. "we don't do this kind of stuff. Its forbidden," I said. She asked, "Well, would you like to?" I sat quietly for a minute contemplating it. I did want to try it, but it was against my bellief.

"I'm not allowed to do those things," I finally said. "well, aren't you like on a break of some kind? So you can explore?; she asked. I smiled shyly and she giggled. "Where is Mary anyway?" "She said she was going on a date and would be back really late," I answered.

"She left you here alone on your first night? That's not cool... I'll stay and keep you company if you want." She said. I looked back at the TV and said, "What are they doing?" She looked at the TV and answered, "She's eating her pussy. It feels amazing!! You're gonna love it."

"I don't know anyone to do this stuff with. I can't do it back home," I mumbled. We sat quietly a moment before she spoke, "Would you take offense if I said I'd be willing to show you?" I looked at her confused. was she talking about having sex with me?? She us a girl that's not physically possible. "how?" I asked. She smiled big and took my hand. "Come on, I'll show you how," she said.