chapter sixteen

"How are you going to help me get there?" I asked. "Has she contacted you at all?" He asked. "She called John not too long ago," I pointed out. "Well, maybe he'll still have her on the caller id," he said. We got to the store and John smiled, "Well twice in one day. I feel lucky," he said.  "John,  we need Mary's number.  Is it still on the caller id?" he asked.  "I think so... Why?" he said confused.  "We need to see where she lives at," Bobby told him.  John fumbled threw his phone and said, "Oh, so I'm assuming your'e not staying my dear?  I found it."  "No, I'm not.. Hello?  Mary it's me!  I'm coming back.  No, I'll explain later... What's your address?" I said.  "Bobby is taking me.  No, he's dads worker.  No, he's not really Amish!  Mary!!!  Can this wait until I get back please?? Ok... thank you.  I'll see you soon.  LOve you too," I continued. 

  I handed the phone back to John and handed Bobby the piece of paper to Bobby.  "This is where were going?" he asked.  "Yes, is that a problem?" I asked nervously.  "No, I need to get my car though.  We can't walk to the air port.  I've had enough of walking everywhere.  Thanks John," Bobby said.  We were heading for the exit when John said, "Wait!!!  Is there anything you want me to say to your family if they come looking??"  "Tell my sisters I love them very much and hope I may be able to see them one day," I said and we left.  Bobby walked arcoss the street to car business.  "Hey TOny!!!  How you been?" he said.  "Well, long time no see!  I thought I'd never see you again!"  the man said.  "I need to get my car back.  I'm heading out," he said.  "You steeling one of their young ladies??" he asked raising a single eyebrow at us.  "Something like that... More along the lines of she doesn't want to stay and amrry a stranger.  Where my keys man?" he asked rolling his eyes.  The man showed us to the back of the store and handed Bobby a set of keys.  "Well, will you be back?" he asked.

  "Probably not man.  I have a feeling they don't want me back anymore," he said laughing.  We climbed into the car and headed for the airport.  He bought us tickets and we flew to Mary's.  When we landed we grabbed a taxi and finally made it.  I was nervous and anxious to see Leslie.  She didn't think I was coming back.  "You look scared," he said.  "Not scared,  nervous....  I've missed Leslie and can't go with out her," I said.  "So, I'm assuming we keep the little thing we had back there to ourselves?" he asked.  I gave him a cross look.  "I take that as a yes," he mummbled.  We pulled up to the house and I jumped out quickly.  Bobby came slowly behind me and I beat on the door.  "I'm coming!  I'm coming!! Shit.." I Heard.  THe door swung open and Mary stood there.  "You really did come back... I didn't think you had it in you," she said with a grin.  "Where is Leslie?" I asked. 

  "She's in the bathroom.  Don't worry I didn't tell her," she said.  We walked in and sat down.  I waited impatiently for Leslie to emerge into the living room.  I tapped my foot heavily on the floor and Bobby talked to Mary.  "So, you're her cousin.  NIce to meet you.  I'm Bobby," he said.  "Nice to meet you too.  How did you get to be their farm hand even though your not Amish?" she asked.  "Well,  I needed a place to stay and lied.  Told him I'm from another community and they didn't need my help anymore.  I traded work for a place to stay.  I've been living in a barn for 8 years," he said.  "HOly crap!!  They didn't let you stay in the house??" she asked.  "Nope, just in the barn.  I haven't had a real bed in a very lond time," he replied.  "So, do you have anywhere to stay?"  She asked him.  "No, I don't actually.  I used most of my money to get Martha here," he said.  "Well, you can stay with us a few days if you like.  To thank you for bringing her here to me," Mary grinned mischeviously. 

  THe bathroom door opened and I stood up.  "Mary,  you need more soap.  You're out in there," I heard.  She looked up as she entered the living room and froze.  Her hair was a mess and her eyes were red but she still looked beautiful.  "What.." she mummbled.  I ran over to her and choked back tears.  "Leslie!" I said dryly.  "Oh my... You came back???!!!!" she squealled and planted a huge sloppy kiss on my lips.  I swung her around and kissed her back.  I've been aching to do this for what seemed a century.  She ran her fingers threw my hair and hugged me tightly into her chest.  "I love you so much! I thought you weren't going to come back!  I thought you chose to stay with your family..." she cried.  "Shhh.. I'm here with you.  How could I live with out the love of my life and play pretend back home?  I could'nt marry a man and have children with someone that wasn't you.    YOU are my everything, my world!" I reassured her. 

  "I love you too Martha sooo much!  Don't ever leave me again!! YOu are not allowed out of my sight anymore," she said.  I kissed her passionately on the lips and heard a cough.  We broke apart and I blushed.  I forgot about BObby and Mary sitting on the couch.  "Welll, I'm gald you two are having a wonderful reunion, but you're making it slightly awkward for us,"  Mary said.  I smiled at her and Bobby said, "HOw about we go out to eat and celebrate??" "That sounds great!  But... I didn't bring any clothes with me," I pointed out.  "Most of your clothes are still here rememebr?  YOu didn't bring them all with you.  Leslie wouldn't let me get rid of them and obviously for a good reason," Mary said.  Lelslie and I ran to my room and she shoved me into the wall.  Her hands ran down my side and she yanked my dress up.  "Leslie... We have to hurry.. I'm hugnry," I mummbled.  "Ad an I," she said.  I seen it in her eyes what she meant.  My chest grew heavy and I felt her yank my panties off. 

  Her warm tongue lapped at my needy clit.  It ached for her touch too long.  I moaned loudly, not carring if the others heard me.  My core quivered uncontrolably as she dipped her tongue inside of me deeper and deeper.  SHe flicked her tongue angrily at my clit sendign me over the edge.  "Oh God!!!  Leslie I love you!" I yelled.  She stood up and kissed me.  I could taste my juices.   We hurried down stairs and left to eat.