[2] Something is Happening

So, something weird has been happening in town. Me and Jojo have noticed some stuff in Whovill that doesn't make sense. There's been crazy earthquakes and weird weather pattern. It snowed in summer for crying out loud!

I'm sitting in Jojo's room writing down all the weird changes we've noticed. "Hm it's strange that no one is talking about this! You'd think your dad would already be telling the whole town. There's no way he can't see these changes." I say still pondering those thoughts.

Jojo looks at me just as confused. He then grabs my journal I was using and starts writing in it. I get up and sit next to him, and I watch as he slowly writes. He then stops, showing me what he wrote. It reads,"He probably does know, but the council must of not wanted to hear it." I jump up with excitement.

"You're right! There's no way they would want to have anything in the way of the Whovill festival." I say getting up and pacing around the room. "But we still don't know why all of this is happening."

Jojo P.O.V
(Y/n) was right, even with all of this, we had no idea what was causing them. I'm not even sure where we would start looking for the cause. This kinda stuff just doesn't happen. "Well you know what I think?" She said turning around and looking at me with a sweet smile.

I look at her with a confused look, waiting for her to continue. "We should get some desserts to take our minds off all of this! What do you think?" I smile then nod agreeing with her. " I'll go get some at the shop! Be right back!" She said grabbing her bag and leaving the room.

I knew I didn't even need to tell her what I wanted, she just knows. I like that about her, she understand me without me having to say a word. Especial since we've known each other for a while. She some how remembers things I've said in the past.

I don't talk much but when I do it's been with her. She's the only one I've ever realized I like talking to. Even if I don't do it all the time. But I enjoy hearing her talk a lot more. I hope one day I'll tell her everything I like about her, maybe.

"I'm back! I've brought the treats!" She shouts as she yanks the door open. She then gives me my dessert, strawberry cream cake. She sits next to me and eats her favorite dessert as well.

She takes a bite of her dessert before saying."Hope this all helped, it's kinda scary not knowing what's going on. But with me and you working together I'm sure will find out why." She then turns to me and smiles like she always does.

But something was different about it. This warm feeling flush over my cheeks. Was this really happening? How? Her words some how meant more to me in that moment. I felt something happening.