[3] Finally A Answer

Me a Jojo ran outside after hearing a bunch of commotion outside. Turns out the mayor has noticed all the strange things happening. He was talking about some Horton, a voice and that we're only a small speck on a clover. That Horton was trying to take us some where safe.

As weird as it sounds, it did make sense. The weird weather changes, earthquakes, we were being moved around and fast. The changes were happening because of this Horton taking us places.

But of course the council didn't want to hear it. They didn't want to cancel the Whovill festival. Not like the towns people believe him either. I felt so bad, because all his trying to do is help the town.

I turn to look at Jojo, who was standing there in disbelief. He had a sad look on his face. "Hey, don't worry we're going help your Dad and prove what he's saying is true." He then smiles at me and I return a smile back. "There has to be a way to prove that what he says is true." I continue.

I honestly was saying whatever I could to make Jojo feel better and I really hope it worked. Jojo may act like he doesn't care about what his dad has to say but I know he wants the best for him.

I always try to be there for Jojo and I hope he knows that. I try to keep his mind off things that bother him and even though he doesn't speak much, I somehow am able to understand him. It's like our special gift or something.

I really care about Jojo his been my friend forever and he had always there to listen when I need him too. We're there for each other and I never want that to change. But I have notice some things are different. I always seem more nervous with him now. I try my best not to show it but I just don't know what it is.

Every time he looks at me I get embarrassed and nervous. I do whatever I can to not look at him in the eyes. It makes my face flush up red whenever I do. Wait don't tell me, I think I'm starting to- no way! I can't, his my friend! No way would this ever happen, it can't happen! Oh no this is so embarrassing, what would Jojo think if he knew I liked him now?

This just got really strange, no way he'd like me back. I'm just not sure what I'm getting into now.