Chapter 2

I heard the door knock and screamed "Come in". Josh and Blake came into the house and I had a smile on my face. I watched Grace run to Blake into his arms. They always had a close bond, since she never met Bryce when she got older. He was in the way like a father figure to her. 

"What about uncle Josh," he said looking at Grace, grabbing her from Blake. "Uncle, I want my Blakey" she said as she was pouting. I laughed. 

Josh put her down and she went up to Blake again. He has always been so good to Grace. Plus Blake is pretty cute and has a kind heart. He treats me so well and always takes care of me. I just looked up at him for a second and then went to grab some of my stuff with Josh.

We brought some things to his car. Then he looked at me "You need to stop causing the drama on TikTok with that video you made". 

"Josh, first off no one knows about Bryce and me since it was before he was not famous. Secondly, he needs to get use to me. Who knows how much he would like to see Grace with Blake and maybe he would grow a pair of fucking balls to be a dad to his own kid" I said getting frustrated. 

"Ok, I am sorry. Let's finish packing up your stuff and head to Sway. Blake said he would be ok to share a room with Grace and you. Just be nice to Bryce. He has reasonings for leaving you, just not in the best way of doing it." Josh said.

"Well, why can not anyone tell me. I would not hate him or have to if someone told me. I do not understand the way I should. I will be talking to Bryce while we are staying with you guys. Since my birthday is coming up and I want a huge party like Bryce and you plan". 

I walked back into the house seeing Grace on Blake's lap. A few hours have passed on and we finished moving all of my stuff into the cars. Josh and Blake came in one car. Grace asked Blake to come with us in the car. Before we were leaving Blake wanted to make a TikTok. We went outside in the backyard, but not far from where Josh and Grace could see us.

Once we finished making the video, I realized we just kissed. I looked around and saw Josh was not looking. Thank god is what I whispered to myself. I looked at Blake smiling and blushing. He had a big smile on his face. "You are a good kisser," I said. 

He pulled me by my arm to him saying "You surprised me with the kiss and I could have planned a better kiss. I did not think it would be like that on TikTok for everyone to see. I always wanted to kiss you though". 

"I wanted to kiss you as well. If we continue this, we have to keep it on the low for a little bit. I am not even moved into the house yet, where Bryce is living too. Plus I am staying in the same room as you. I don't want to ruin your friendship with Bryce." I said holding his hand.

"You won't ruin our friendship beautiful. We can keep it on the DL for a little bit. I don't want Bryce to take my princess from me though." He smiled.

"He would never take you from me, but I am not even your girlfriend," I said smirking.

"Mads will you do the honoring of being my girlfriend," he asked. I looked at him "Yes". After I said yes, I thought in the back of my head of how Bryce asked me out. It was so special because it was on the beach with a candle-lit dinner. God do I miss him sometimes but now I am with Blake. The first guy I've been with since Bryce. 

We went inside and kept it a secret and I put Grace in the car and we were off to Sway.