Chapter 7

Josh's POV

I was upstairs in my room, moving some stuff around for Madi and Gracie and I heard screaming. I opened my door and saw Blake in the living room. He had a beer in his hand and was pacing the room. I decided to walk down and talk to him. I walked down and headed over to Blake. 

"Hey bro what the fuck is wrong," I asked him. He put his beer down and gave me a dirty look. 

"Your sister is out with Bryce right now," he said. I looked at him and said "Ok and she dropped off Grace with the sitter. I do not know what is wrong with that? I spoke to her before she left and she was smiling about you". 

"Well Josh, your dumb fucking sister is all over Bryce. I lose her to him and he can go brag about her and treat her like shit again" Blake said to me and I got so angry at him. "You have no right to say that about him. He never treated her like shit and only left because he was scared to hurt both of them. He never hit her, call her names like you are doing, or never did anything that would not be best for her". 

"Well they made a stupid TikTok together and everyone is freaking out about how he looking at her and her looking at him. I am done with her. I'm not dealing with this bullshit, that she is doing" Blake said and walked out of the house.

I went up to Blake's room and I grabbed all of Madi's and Grace's stuff and put it in my room and I sat on my bed. I went on Madi's TikTok and I watched the video. I know her living here would have them falling for each other again. I wanted that secretly, they were meant for each other. I started to hear Blake yelling at Grace. I was so pissed at him for treating her like this because she didn't deserve this. I was starting to get up to stop him, but then I heard Bryce. I knew he could handle this.

Madi's POV

I followed Bryce up to his room and laid in his bed. "Thanks for that Bryce. You didn't have to do that" I said looking at him. He started to take off his shirt. "I wanted to and I would not let someone treat you like that," he said. 

"You know I never stopped missing you. I always hoped you would call or text me" I said. He looked at me and said "I wanted to so many times and I stopped because I was scared to hurt you. I didn't want to mess things up for our little family or hurt you with getting big on social media. You mean a lot to me" Bryce said. 

That hurts my heart that he thinks that. I looked over at Bryce and smiled. He looks so handsome and stands in front of me shirtless. I just want him, but I can't. We need to take it slow. It wouldn't hurt. I grabbed Bryce's hand, holding on to it and pulling him to me. He got in the bed and was holding me. "So I think I need a date for the party. You know Anthony has Avani and Noah will have Dixie. Then other people will have girlfriends. I just wanted to know if you would be my date?" he asked me. 

"I think I would really like that you know. I would be the hottest date to have" I said to him and he started to smile. I got up and sat on Bryce as he was laying. "Maybe a sexy little dress on or skirt with a little lacey top." I started to rub his bare chest.

"No, no, and no. I can not let my sexy date wear a sexy little outfit when she is seeing a guy" he said. 

"Oh, I didn't know I was seeing someone" Bryce pulled me down and kissed me and I started to kiss back. I laid on top of him and we were making out. I took off my shirt and letting him feel my boobs. I got the chills when his hands were going down my sides and back up. I wanted this so bad and I wanted to go further, but I can't. We need to take things slow. 

I pulled away, sitting on top of him again. "Do you remember now, who you are seeing?" He asked me. I was blushing and nodding my head. "Bryce I want to be with you again, but we need to do things slowly," I said to him. 

"That's fine with me. I want you in my life with Grace. I want to be your future husband and have more babies with you because our daughter is so cute. I want to move out of sway house one day with you guys and get our own place. I want everything with you" he said holding my hand.

"I love you Bryce" 

"I love you Mad"

"Party doesn't start to a while, can we relax and maybe since your room is bigger than Josh's. Grace and I can stay in here with you" I asked him.

"Of course baby, anything for you," He said pulling me down and rubbing my back. I start to fall asleep in his arms again. What I could not wait to do. All I wanted.