𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴 . . .

___

And I'd choose you;in a hundred lifetimes,in a hundred worlds,in any version of reality,I'd find you andI'd choose you

And I'd choose you;
in a hundred lifetimes,
in a hundred worlds,
in any version of reality,
I'd find you and
I'd choose you.

- The Chaos of Stars

___

Tuesday
7:13 a.m

He waves 'goodbye' to his friends and make his way to the class, A few students has arrived some minding their own business reading book or playing phone and some talking with their friends.

He silently walked to his seat and open up his current read manga, As Tendou read a few of his classmates went to him and kick his table violently "Oi freaky monster!"

Tendou didn't bother to look up as he continued on skipping pages, He heard the boy sigh and suddenly his book flew right through the window "Are you deaf? I'm talking to you, You son of a bitch."

Tendou got up towering over the boy ready to scare the shit out of him "Fuckers." He spat, The boy and his friends pushes Tendou back on his seat and punch his stomach

"Don't act all mighty you creepy monster" The boy exclaimed grabbing a hold of tendou's collar shirt and punch his face "beat the hell out of him." The boy announced to his friends as they started beating Tendou.

He smile and groaned at the same time clutching onto his stomach feeling sore and numb all over his body.

A voice shouted out loud averting the attention of those bastards "You mother fuckers." She ran and got her knee on the boy face right on his nose, breaking it.

Blood splattered around his nose dizzying the boy, she glared at the rest and started beating them back.

-

"Are you sure you okay?" You asked wrapping the bandages around your bruises knuckles, He nod at you "Thanks for the help, I should go now." As he was about to walk back you pulled his hand "I'm y/n l/n, Let's be friend!"

You shouted and close your eyes "Eh? Aren't you scare of me? Why would you want to be friend with me?" You chuckled "Because i wanted to," You smile at him and stuck out your hand at him to shake in which he gladly did.

You both got out of the infirmary back to the class "Are you new?" He suddenly asked looking down at you, You smile and nod your head "I am." He nodded "Wanna eat lunch with me and my friends later?" You grinned "Sounds good."

For tendou, he still suspicious of you how come you are new and transferred obviously since its the last year before graduating, yet he relieved to know someone is there for him in his needed time.