𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾 . . .

Wednesday
5:09 p.m

"Tendou!" You shouted at him and waves your hand, He smile back at you "Hey, Finally you're here, the second year and the first year been dying to see you." He exclaimed

You chuckle and went beside "Then let's go!" You pulled him with you and goes inside the gymnasium where all his teammates gathered around "Guys meet my new friends Y/n!" He bursted and wrapped his arms around your shoulder, You awkwardly wave at the others.

He laugh at you "Are you shy?" You playfully smacked his arm "Shut up." He chuckled and ruffled your hair "Let's go, Guys introduce yourself." He said "Nevermind I'll do it, Y/n this is Ushijima but you can called him wakatoshi if you liked, this is Reon Semi, Hayato, Taichi-

-

I've gotten to know the boys better, They were much better and friendly than how I've always sees them. It's nice to be friends with these peoples but I know at last I got to go back.

"Y/n your drink is here." I heard Tendou said, I smile at him and took the drink sipping it "Woah it's so good, Thanks satori." He blushed and nodded "Guys the coach is here, Let's go." Goshiki said to his upperclassmen with respect

They all nod and went to greeted the coach. I sat all by myself taking out my sketch book and the utensils to draw. They all got into position as I got out my camera and snapped where Ushijima went to jump and spike the ball and Tendou blocking it. Incredible.

I set my cameras aside already planned to used this picture as my sketch, They all played like usual and I draw wearing headphones.

-

"Y/n?" Someone said taking my headphone off, I flinched and look up to see Tendou "Hey, sup." He chuckle and get his seat beside me "You was so into your drawing that you didn't even watch our practice." He  sulked pouting like a baby, I laugh and showed him the picture I drew.

He gasped "Is that me?! And wakatoshi?! And the guys?!" I laugh and nod my head "It is now if you excuse me, I have to finish this and then get paint." He shows me his thumbs up "You are the best, wait for me and let me escort you home." You smile and pulled up and okay sign.

We went home accompanying with Ushijima because Satori wanted to. "Alright my house is neared, You guys can go now." Tendou shake his head along with Ushijma "Let us bring you until your doorstep." I declined immediately and nervously laughed "Haha, It's okay I got this you can go now." He shrugged and wave "If you said so, Bye then!" I wave and walked off to the side of the alley clasping on my chest "That was close."

I held the butterfly necklace that hanging around my neck and closes my eyes.

-

You finished showering and sat on your bed settling yourself on the table and reached for your sketch book "I can't believe it's really happened, thank you." You smile as a single tear escaped your left eye

You got on your bed and started on your painting. A few hours passed, you finally finished the painting You held it and put it carefully inside the box "Let it dry first."

You said to yourself and sat up straight to finally do your night routine, You turned the light off and get under the duvet, again you held the butterfly necklace and closes your eyes.