Chapter 3: School

(Hey people, sorry for the late chapter been busy with school so didn't find that much of time to write but on the bright side it gave me an idea for this chapter. I also went out of my writing comfort zone this time so please enjoy it and if said part arrives and you ain't down to read it you can skip it. Not that sure if I'll add more stuff like this in future chapters, ig it's up to you and and me ┐('ー`)┌)

It's been three days since Takemichi's return and the top gang's being informed about the war of nightmares. It was an early Monday morning and today would be the most bothersome and troublesome day for Takemichi. The sun rose up illumination a fairly large and fancy house which happened to be the home of a certain raven haired gang leader.

The sun light shines through a window and lit up the bedroom the window belonged to. Only moments later the alarm clock the went off and blasted the morning radio telling the people sleeping that it was time to wake up. Takemichi groaned in annoyance as clumsily turned the alarm clock off.

The boy felt the body next to him move around and let out a yawn as they turned towards him. "Hm? Babe wake up." Senju spoke tiredly after a couple of minutes of silence. "I don't wanna." Takemichi replied with his eyes closed and trying to go back to sleep.

"Come on, I don't want to be late for our first day of high school." Senju said less tired than before. The older boy finally opened his eyes and looked down at his partner, he wrapped his arms around the girl and pulled her into his chest "We're fucking gang leaders; we buy and sell drugs, we steal cars and bikes and sell them for a profit, we get into gang wars, we even do assassinations for God sakes. I don't see a point in school." Takemichi stated with a huff not really kin in going back to school.

Senju giggled softly and glanced up at her boyfriend and gave him a quick kiss. "Yeah that maybe true but we're still young and we need some education and the best way to get that is in school. Please let's go." Senju explained as she gave the raven haired boy her best puppy dog eyes. Takemichi tried to resist but the power behind those eyes were too greats.

"Alright fine, let's go to stupid school." Takemichi said in defeat. Senju cheered and gave the boy another kiss before she got out of bed and started stretching, showing no ashamed of the fact that she was butt naked. Takemichi stayed in bed for a couple of seconds just staring at Senju's ass admiring the the way her ass cheeks jiggled when ever she moved or the way she swayed it around as if she was asking for him to grab both of those cheeks and start kneading them around like dough.

He soon got out of bed, also naked I might add which can give anyone a solid idea on what the two teens were doing the night before but who knows they may just like sleeping without any cloths... But the fact that they're sleeping in the same room, just the two of them makes things kinda sus.

Deciding to make do with his earlier thoughts, the older boy walked up behind the younger girl and grabbed her ass cheeks and started kneading them which earned him a moan from his lover. Takemichi chuckled huskily and whispered into his girlfriend's ear in the same husky manner "Ya know we still have sometime before heading to school so why don't we have some fun before than?~"

Senju bite her lip already thoughts of what they would do running around her head. She turned around and jumped onto Takemichi wrapping her legs around his waist in the process "Do you even need to ask." Senju said hungrily as she smashed her lips against Takemichi's starting their heated make out session.

Takemichi grabbed onto Senju's ass once more and somehow managed to walk into the bathroom in their bedroom and got into the shower while also turning it on. As the water started showering down on them as Senju slipped off his waist which gave Takemichi a chance to pin her against the shower wall.