Chaper one We meet again

Y/N = your name
N/N = nickname
H/C = hair colour
If you want the rest search it up

It was a normal day for me. I was walking around the village looking for something to do until I see a familiar tavern on a hill I usually go to it wasn't there yesterday so I go and investigate. When I knocked on the door a mean looking black haired girl answered and I was shocked when I recognised her face merlin the boar sin.. I ran and hugged her " MER!"merlin always liked it when I used that nickname for her and she wrapped her arms around me. Then I hear two voices shout " MERLIN IS THAT Y/N " it was king and hawk they both run and after a lot more hugging I realise there one face I haven't seen...... the one I missed the most .... Gowther.

Meliodas seems to realise and says sarcastically " ooooooohh~ y/n realised they're boyfriend isn't here~ " I blush the same  shade as a tomato and slapped him " S-SHUT UP MELIODAS !!!"

Elizabeth is tending to meliodas ban is at the bar with Elaine on his lap hawk is pestering him to leave her alone. King is fast asleep outside in dianes hand she just admired him. After pestering Diane a bit I sit at the bar next to merlin and I noticed she looked sad I already know why " I miss him too mer.... " merlin always smiled when I called her that " I know y/n... it's just- if he was here he would probably hate me.. " I looked at her in confusion and smile sadly " it would be me he hates..... I couldn't protect him and now he's gone..... I failed to protect him " I feel a pat on my back as a tear falls it's ban. " if shitty glasses moustache man was here he would slap you both right now and tell you to stop whining 😑" I chuckled and wiped my eyes " I guess your right ban! " merlin nodded in agreement and smiled.

A couple of hours later we all got drunk and everything was chaos somewhere along the way Meliodas and Elizabeth got dared to play seven minutes in heaven 🤣 they made a lot of noise and were in there for like an hour king woke up and got completely soaked by me and ban playing pranks on him. Diane was shrunk to our size and was playing just dance with Elaine. Ban was watching Elaine and getting perverted thoughts and I smacked him. Merlin was passed out on the bar and then all of a sudden gilthunder howzer and griamore came in I introduced myself and investigated them they were curious who I was and howzer tried to pet my cat tail but I kicked him in the stomach and said " pervert... " after they got drunk too howzer started hitting on Diane and she made it clear she wasn't interested but... tea 😶 " cmon Diane just agree too go out with me " howzer begged for five minutes until king started getting annoyed by him " LISTEN BUDDY SHE SAID NO!! " I had never seen king this angry before and since I was drunk I said " DAYYMMM SHORTY ANGRY~ lover boy got a crush and he's jealous~ " he blushed and walked over to Diane and hugged onto her " so what if I do?! " Diane looked like a strawberry and I smirked at them both being a bit too drunk I decided to go for blood " awwwww~ king and Diane sitting in a tree- " ban I was interrupted by ban who decided to join in " K I S S I N G!!! "they both hugged each other and kissed to prove us right 🤡 we looked at each other with the O-O face.

Eventuality Diane takes merlin up too bed and ban takes elain king shows me too my room then leaves too go sleep outside with Diane I go out on the balcony to clear my head before getting into bed and falling asleep dreaming of the face I was longing to see...........his hazel golden mixed eyes.. his long pink curly hair his warm soft hands..... the feeling of them wrapped around me. I fell asleep picturing it and hoping he comes back tomorrow. I missed him a bit too much.

Ok so that was 800+ words wow😳 anyways Incase you didn't read the description there will be some smut in this if you don't know what smut is basically it's sexual content anyways any requests for the next chapter will be done. What do you think happens next~ 😏 anygays imma just say y/n is based off my Gacha club oc and that's why they had a cat tail but if you don't want that just pretend he grabbed your ass or something 😅 have a nice day / night goodbye my guys gals and non binary pals 😚