Chapter two "i missed you..."

I wake up in the morning and go downstairs to see if breakfast is ready " ban is cooking breakfast " meliodas said from under Elizabeth's skirt. I sighed and dragged him off then Elizabeth thanked me and apologised " I'm so sorry y/n" she pleaded "it's ok " I chuckled " you need to stop saying sorry for everything -.- " I say to her as I turn to meliodas " I forgot to ask where is gowther anyway?" He smirked and chuckled " why do you wanna know so badly y/n~" i blushed and turned away " n-no reason! " I cried and I heard ban laugh from behind the counter then meliodas put a hand on my shoulder and said " don't worry your lover boy should be back this afternoon~" he smiled and winked at me I blushed so hard bans jackets was jealous and looked pastel and I then slapped meliodas.

I was up in my room about an hour later and king came up " breakfast is ready y/n!" I took off my headphones and went down to eat. After breakfast merlin tapped me on the shoulder and said as though she had enough with life " captain said we're going out to the market.. " I smiled and nodded. Ban and hawk stayed at the tavern to keep things under control. At the market I saw the book I had been looking for but I didn't have the money but I grabbed it anyway😃 I started reading it 0.5 seconds later while we were walking up to the king's palace. Everyone was doing something meliodas and Elizabeth talking to king bartra Diane and king making friends with margret.

Elaine and merlin were sitting next to me and Veronica ( if you don't know margret and Veronica are Elizabeth's sisters) me and Elaine got on fine. so did merlin and Veronica but the thing is that merlin and Veronica are pranksters. so the whole time they were playing pranks on poor Elaine " Merlin don't be rude if she comes home sad bans gonna throw hands with you~" I said still not paying much attention to either of them. She paused for a minute then apologised to Elaine for being mean.

By the time we went home I had finished the book so I put it back and went with the others. When we got there someone was sitting at the bar but I couldn't see merlin was in my way but I heard meliodas say something like he had a plan " ooohh~ your back we have a little surprise for you~" he pushed merlin out the way and I was shocked it was him... gowther. " Y/N!!!!" He ran and picked me up. " Y/N YOUR BACK!! " he said as I wrapped my arms around him and chuckled " I missed you gowther...." After a while of hugging gowther sat down and said teasingly " come sit kitty~" I sat next to him and he shook his head twice " that's not what I meant kitty~" meliodas and ban howled with laughter " BHAHAHAHAHA " I saw king try to hide a laugh and the girls just smirked. I tilted my head in confusion and then gowther pulled me onto his lap " that's what I meant~" I blushed and looked away. Diane chuckled a bit and said playfully " ooohh~ are gowther and y/n already dating~" I looked at her with a death stare and she said " n-never mind I take it back" Elizabeth struggled to hold back a laugh and then went to grab a drink.

Later on we all got drunk again and decided to play truth or dare. " ok fine then I will" said Diane in an angry tone. She got up and went to go to the bathroom and change. We all waited impatiently until she came out in a pink maid dress and cat ears to match it " hehehhehehhehehhdhhe " Elaine was the most drunk and she dared her too do it. " hehehe that's my girlfriend " chuckled ban. " you guys are idiots -.- " I sighed helping king up and cleaning his nose from a nosebleed. One more look at Diane and he toppled over again though. " I'm getting revenge, ban truth or dare " she smiled ominously. " uhh truth I guess?" She laughed a bit " you fool,....... Tell us the details about the first time you and Elaine did the nasty 😈 " we were all shocked by the question. Then ban mumbled " it was........ ok?" Meliodas ran to another room and grabbed a notebook. " go on 😃 "  gowther hid his face trying not to laugh " pff- " ban stuttered a bit " w-well I- I- uhm- it was in the forest......." King looked pissed off and slapped ban " THATS MY FRICKING SISTER " we all howled with laughter except ban and king. Ban then continued as though trying to piss off king  " we did at least three four rounds that night~ " he smirked and that just pissed king off even more " DAMN YOU BAN!!!!! " I smiled as I was a bit drunk I thought off the perfect joke " hhehehe kings gonna BAN your life in a second " everyone looked at me with different expressions ban and king looked mad, Elizabeth looked weird- I mean kinda embarrassed because meliodas was under her  skirt of course he was smirking then Elaine Diane merlin gowther and I looked like we were about to die laughing. Five minutes later we had all cooled down and had some more drinks so ban continued the game " gowther buddy truth or dare" he looked at us and I was asleep in gowthers arms " dare " he whispered ban looked at us with the 🥺 face and the 😏 face mixed and said " I dare you too play seven minutes in heaven with y/n~ " I woke up at that " how unoriginal of you ban -.-" he laughed in regret and smiled " sorry y/n.."

Ok so I will continue that in the next chapter but.... 1000+ words yay! I spent a whole day on this so please read to the end 🥺 ok so in the next chapter there will be lots of sexual content. I mean ban did just dare them to play seven minutes in heaven lol. Anygays bye have a nice day/ night/ afternoon/ evening 😁❤️ btw did you like the ban joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣