Chapter 1

TW: Mentions of d3ath/su!c!de

Y/N POV

Since you don't have any other plans, you ask your friend, Perry, if you could come over. He agrees, and as you drive across the city to his house, you stop for starbucks. Getting a pink drink then heading to his house, you knock on the door. No response.

"Maybe he didn't hear it," you think, knocking again.

Still no response. Since you have the key, you unlock the door and find his body laying on the ground. A knife lays in his chest, with his carpet ruined.

Fast forward a few weeks, after mourning his loss, then attending Perry's funeral, you receive a package in the mail. You haul it to the elevator, then go up to your floor. Opening your apartment door, you can barely fit the package through the door. Finally being able to unwrap it, you find a table with a note attached to it.

"Hello Y/N, I've decided to give you this table. Be careful however, it will pull you in,
Perry"

The note looks years old, but you stuff it in your pocket.
"A table that can pull me in, no way," you tell yourself.
Heading over to the other room, you cook yourself some dinner. To prove that the table can't do anything, you head over to the table and begin to eat your pasta. After finishing, you put the bowl away, and out of nowhere hear a voice.

"Y/N, that felt so good. Please come back," the mysterious voice echoes.

"Who was that," you yell.
"I am known as 'table-chan', and I've fallen for you Y/N."
"I cant date a table! That would be insane," you argue back to him.
"Oh but you can"
"Even if I could, why would I?"
**End of Chapter 1**