Five

Kirishima's hands left his waist to reach behind him and grab his ass, making him grind into his erection. Bakugou nipped at the soft skin of his neck and Kirishima cursed, bucking his hips into him with more force. Bakugou hid his face against the fabric of his shirt, cheeks on fire but body blazing and ground back, every second breath a moan.

Kirishima gripped his ass and lifted him away from the counter. Bakugou wasn't small but Kirishima made him feel tiny with the lack of effort it took to carry him to his bed, his lips not leaving Bakugou's until he was set down on his bed so tenderly it took Bakugou's breath away.

Kirishima took his time undressing him as if he was something to be treasured, tracing and mapping the lines and contours of his body, like they needed to be remembered. The touch made Bakugou ache. When only his briefs remained, Kirishima tugged off his own shirt and settled on top of him.

Bakugou dragged his eyes over the broad expanse of Kirishima's bare skin. There were so many scars, his body a canvas of his duty. Bakugou hated that he didn't know how each scar had been earned. He knew his own body likely looked the same to Kirishima; familiar, yet entirely new. The way Kirishima gently traced a raised line over Bakugou's side made him think he might have had the same thought.

"Katsuki," Kirishima rarely called him Katsuki but he whispered his name like it was worth savouring. Bakugou sat up, letting his hands trail up bare thighs and settle on Kirishima's waist. His nerves felt exposed. When their lips met, the desperation was back, a need like no other.

Bakugou's hands were all over Kirishima's body, tracing and mapping, remembering all the parts of him he never thought he'd have. One of Kirishima's strong hands pushed against Bakugou's shoulder, asking him to lie back so he could finish undressing them both.

The second Bakugou's dick was released from his briefs to bounce back against his stomach, Kirishima's hand wrapped around him making Bakugou's back bow off the bed and air to hiss through his teeth. 

Kirishima pushed his own underwear down so he could take them both in his hand. When his hand wrapped around them both, Bakugou wasn't sure whose answering groan was loudest. His hands dropped to the sheets and squeezed, eyes shut tight and breath caught in his chest.

Kirishima's hot, slick hand pumped them until all too quickly the slow burning in Bakugou's stomach turned into a blaze. He forced his eyes open to warn Kirishima- to speed up or slow down, he wasn't sure- when he caught sight of his lazy grin. It was entirely unfair how together Kirishima still looked when Bakugou's body felt like it was seconds away from splintering apart.

Before he could choke the words out, the hand that had been rubbing circles into Bakugou's waist wrapped around the base of his dick and squeezed, forcing a whine from his throat and the feeling to shatter, just not in the way he needed.

Kirishima's cocky grin was too much and Bakugou flipped them with a hand to Kirishima's chest and settled into his lap. Kirishima's hand gripped them loosely again and Bakugou could hardly remember what he was supposed to be doing.

He finally reached for the bedside table and found his lube. He quickly coated his fingers and prepped himself efficiently, knowing Kirishima would take entirely too long. As it was, Kirishima sat up and slapped Bakugou's hand away, replacing his fingers with his own and drawing out a moan from both of them.

"I thought you liked it when I took control," Kirishima husked in his ear, as his gentle fingers turned more insistent. Bakugou thought the words sounded familiar before his back hit the mattress again a second later as Kirishima rolled them. He couldn't help his fluttering laugh and Kirishima grinned, open and honest and everything Bakugou had ever wanted. Kirishima slid his hands up Bakugou's thighs as he pressed them back into his chest.

"Are you ready?" Kirishima asked, lips a breath away.

Bakugou nodded. He felt like he'd been waiting years for this. He felt every inch as Kirishima pushed into him in one long thrust. When Bakugou ran out of breath, he forced himself to relax, staring back into Kirishima's eyes so intense that he felt his muscles tense and watched as Kirishima felt it, the way he dropped his head down onto Bakugou's shoulder and sucked in a steadying breath.

"Alright?" Kirishima gritted, giving him time to adjust even as his own shoulders had begun to tremble with restraint. Bakugou managed another jerky nod, a rasped, "Yes. Fuck," and, "Please."

Kirishima drew back slow enough that Bakugou felt everything.  His hands wound their way into Kirishima's hair as he was lost to the sensation. There was only Kirishima. Surrounding him, on top of him, inside him. It was overwhelming and still he couldn't get enough.

His body moved on its own, meeting Kirishima halfway, knowing what it needed. Kirishima angled his hips just so and Bakugou's hands scrambled to find purchase in the sheets as his body threatened to shatter apart again. His gasped, "Eijirou," was all the encouragement Kirishima needed to hit the same spot over and over.

Kirishima pushed up onto his hands and when their eyes met, Kirishima said, "Katsuki," again, as if it meant everything and maybe it did. Strong hands encircled Bakugou's waist and pulled his hips up off the bed. He heard a choked off whimper as Kirishima's rhythm faltered and his orgasm took over, pumping it deep inside of him.

Bakugou was lost to him. He threw his head back against the mattress, gritting his teeth as his fingers dug into Kirishima's thigh. Kirishima's hand wrapped around his dripping cock and it was enough to snap the tension, sending him over the edge into oblivion.

Later, when they were both content, wrapped up in each other, Kirishima asked, "So, do you really think we can't name it Red Explosion?" Bakugou couldn't muffle his snort in time and just tugged him closer.