𝓐 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮

Disclaimer:

This book is F I C T I O N. I wrote it for fun purposes only. I do intend to offend the SKZ members or harm their image. Also, English is not my first language so excuse any errors you might come across. I don't own the images used in this book.

> oneshot
> angst
> no happy ending

|||||||☔︎|||||||

"You ruined my life."

Minho's life was perfect. He was born in a rich family and was an heir to a technology company. He had a beautiful boyfriend whom he loved and the best friends he could ask for.

Everything in his life went smooth and just the way he wanted.

Until one day.

The day the universe decided to fuck up his life completely.

The day he met his so-called soulmate.

Seo Changbin.

He loathed him and the way his body reacted to his touch. The moment their skin touched the world around him stopped. Everything was in slow motion. The only thing he could see and feel was the boy. In a heartbeat, the boy's life, every scene and feeling flashed through his eyes.

He hated how his eyes alit with hope and pure happiness screaming "I've found my soulmate."

From then everything tumbled down.

He rejected Changbin and crushed any remaining hope he had. He told him his life was perfect the way it was. That he was happy with his boyfriend and he didn't want to change anything.

The boy suffered. Minho felt it in his chest; a burning pain no medicine could cure. He despised him even more for it.

How dare he hurt?

They didn't speak until his parents learned about him being Minho's soulmate.

.
.
.

"I won't hear any more of your nonsense. You always had what you wanted but it stops right now. We let you have a boyfriend since you were soulmateless but now that you've met him you will take care of him," Minho's mother said sternly as she pointed her finger at her son to accentuate the irreversiblity of her decision.

"Have you all lost your minds? I love Jisung and I want to be with him, not someone I barely know. Don't you think it's outrageous to believe in things like destiny? Come on, do you really expect me to leave everything behind for Changbin?" the boy protested.

His mother exhaled sharply and, massaging her temples, she closed her eyes for a brief moment.

"You either marry him or we will disinherit you."

"You can't do that!" Minho yelled in disbelief.

"Yes, we can and we won't hesitate to do it. We've been too easy on you for your whole life and look at the consequences of it."

That's how he lost his boyfriend.

.
.
.