THE SHOCKING DAY

(a/n: hey guys this is my first story here so there might be some grammar mistakes ,please ignore them. I would advice reading the story description before reading the story. Please don't forget to vote and comment your veiws.xx:))

It was a stormy day and the school was over ...... the bell rang and all the kids ran to the exit.

Harry's POV

I was walking down from the stairs and then I heard the thunderstorm which slightly threatened me. Sarah was chasing me towards my house because her mother kicked her out of her house because of her mischieves in the school. I felt a few water droplets falling on my curls and ran faster. I allowed her into my house because it was impossible for her to step in that heavy rain.

"Harry!" My mom shouted from back and sat in front of me hinting me and her to sit down.

"Yeah ,mom" I reacted with least curiousity I could.

I could feel that mom and Sarah would soon start chatting like they usually do so I went to my room to change my wet clothes. I put on another skinny black jeans and a plain white t-shirt and let the wet clothes be on floor.

"Harry..." I could hear someone wispering and coming closer.....the voice was familiar. I knew who it was. "Sarah!!!..."I screamed as I was covered with only my jeans and tattoos, no t-shirt. Offcourse we had seen each other naked before but now was not the time.

"I..I'm sorry I just came here to say that your mom was calling you for lunch. I'm sorry to interupt like that."

"Okay. Be right back. And ya its fine" I said it in an awkward way because she also felt it was inappropriate.

Sarah's POV

Oh god I couldn't have knocked while he was half naked. I'm just a mess that he is sick of but can't get rid of.

"He's coming" I replied sobbing to Harry's mother as she was in hope of a reply. I didn't realize I was crying and sobbing until that moment.
"W..what happened?" His mother worried like I was her daughter and yeah why wouldn't she because she knew that I was kicked out by my mother and my father died of cancer.

"No, I just sense something very emotional in your house" I said trying to hide my sad humor.

"You can share anything with me. No need to hide something"

The momwnt I tried to reply Harry walking in. And then there was an awkward silence.

Harry and his mom weren't aware of the real bad thing I was going through that scared would give them a shock but I knew I had to tell them because I was running out of time and ...... money.

I sobbed again as Harry sat next to me on the dining table.

"So, what's up?"he casually asked as if  nothing happened in his room between us. Maybe he was trying to avoid that moment.

I thought this was a perfect time to tell him......

"Well I need to talk to you Harry."I nervously mumbled.

"Okay, shoot"He agreed confusely.

"I need some money."

"What, why?" I felt him whispering so that it could only be heard by both of us. And I felt that this was the moment when he would hate me and never love me again. But I somehow managed to continue.

"Because my brother is in hospital"

Both his and his mother's eyes went wide. His mom dropped a plate and came to me in a hurry as if I was dead.

".....because he had a car accident and it was severe but it't ok if you don-" I replied in confusion.

"Don't worry we will help you" Harry cut me and I finally felt that he supported me.

Harry's POV

The moment she said her brother was in hospital it reminded me of some of my bad history and bad driving so I told her that I would help her. Knowing that she was living with her friend Emma in a mess because of her mom. I thought she was mean from outside but didn't want to hurt anyone intentionally.

Sarah's POV

Never thought in my whole life that Harry would be like that. He was more of a guy in his own world. He rubbed my back verifying if I was okay. His mom brought some food for us and we ate it in an awkward silence with both of them watching me with sympathy.

(a/n: This was just a bit of intro about their families. I don't know how long this could be but with what I have in my mind it would probably be a short one. Also sorry for changing Pov's too much lol.)

(a/n: here Sarah is blonde and Harry is in his frat boy era so you can imagine more nicely what you are reading. Idk if any of this helps you buy here we are. Also I will update regularly. xx)