THE OUR DAY

Sarah's POV

I reached school as fast as I could.

"Hey beautiful."The voice was familiar but I was sure that it wasn't Harry.

"Ugh" it was jack. The playboy of our school. He was handsome but not as much as Mr. Styles ;)
And then it happened ......... I was lost and Jack grabbed my waist and tried to do more than that until.........

"Hello, Jack" Ahhhhhh it was Niall, Harry's best friend.

"I think she is owned by the curly headed one"
Jack quickly removed his hand from my waist.

"Oh boy...." I mumbled.

"That was manly." I mumbled again.

"Spit it out louder loser."

"Hey, I'm not a LOSER" I tease him.

And here is my boy Harry....... with a bunch of roses which I consider were for me.

"Hey gorgeous, these are for you." he handed me those.

"Thanks cutie." I said because it was meant to be said there, he did really nice gesture. We both just hug and give a kiss on the cheek to each other.

"GET A ROOM, EWWWWW" Niall shouted.

"Oh, please Niell."Harry teased him.

Niall just rolled eyes.

We go to our classes , Harry and I not letting go each others' hands until Niall seperates us breaking our fingerlock.

"Oh, god" Harry said in anger. Niall and I just giggle and go to the respective classrooms.

My classroom is full of garbage people. They are just so noisy but when I enter they are all silent. I don't even know why.

___________At the end of the school____

"Hello, Ms.Styles" I blushed as Niall rushed to me whispering the sentence.

"Don't call me that Ni" He didn't reply for a few but then he popped up out of nowhere.

"I wouldn't call you that if you gave me something to eat"

"Will a Nandos treat work tomorrow?"

"Yayyyy" he jumped up and down like a child.

"Well, now if you are done planning for tomorrow let's do what we planned for today" Harry hugged me from back. I started playing with his curls until he let me go.

"Sure but-"

"Byeeee" Niall interupted and left making a wierd face as he didn't like any couple sticking in front of him lmao. Who can you blame, he was single.

"Niall, wai-"

"C-mon, he is a kid" I ttied to stop Niall but Harry made me chuckle by saying that.

"Well......"

"What??" He said in a confused way.

"Lets go to my place. What are you waiting for."

"Oh yeah...... yeah"

He grabbed my waist and we went to my house admiring each others' looks.

"Here...." I say as I hand my keys to him.

He opened the door and I didn't realize that the kitchen was still a mess. Hoping he wouldn't judge.

"You are same as me babe"
I just laugh and pass it.

"Ow...oww" I say stepping on a glass piece. It was bleeding and hurting so bad that I even forgot to turn onn the lights. Harry turned the lights onn and ran towaeds me as if I was in a death zone.