THE OUR DAY PLANS

Harry's POV

"Hey, wanna grab some coffee and take a glance at the view outside?" I asked her nervously hoping she would be affirmative.

"Sure" she replied awkwardly sobbing and I gave her tight hug ignoring that my mom was in the 'AWWWWWW' feeling.

_____________A few moments later_____

We were waking to the starlight cafe, the place we both had our first date. It was silence between us until she broke it and said......

"Harry, I am not mean if you think so. Maybe I am popular in school but now if someone knows that I am not rich anymore they are going to hate me. I just want love and care not hate...."

"Oh, c-mon Sarah, you are my girlfriend" I said it in a confused way not knowing what to say next.

Sarah's POV

"Oh, c-mon Sarah, you are my girlfriend" I felt that he didn't complete that statement but I was in a real shock by what he just said. I had millions of thoughts in my mind. He had never been so kind to me and we just hung out together as usual but today he also didn't let me pay for coffee and food we bought from the cafe. Was it just because of my brother thing? Why did he change so suddenly? Was there something he wanted to tell me?

"Sarah....!" He mumbled and snapped as I was lost.

"What were you thinking about?"

"No I just felt that ......"

"Felt what?"

"Duh!...... never mind"

"O-okay" he replied worriedly.

What was I doing ? I should've told him what I was thinking.

We drank coffee while walking. He started mumbling a song which I didn't know because it was written by him.

"I'll still be your fool, I'm a fool for you"

"What are you singing?"

"Nothing, love. I just wrote a song , just kinda testing how it sounds."

"Wha-" I paused and was in a shock. Did he just call me 'love'?

His Green eyes met mine but I looked away for a moment and said.

"Would you come to mine and Emma's place tomorrow? She has somewhere to go tomorrow. We could take tomorrow as our day."

"Um.... well I would but what about your brother?"

"Don't worry about that, I will meet him in the evening..... the hospital timings you know"

"Well, okay then, what time?"

"I was wondering if 12:30 would be okay?"

"Are you lost girl, our school ends at 1:10"

"Oh yeah we can go when our school is over, so how about we directly go to my place from school"

"That would work!"I just nodded and we seperated our ways to our belonging roads.

"Bye, love"I blushed.

"Oh wait" I said in a hurry.

"My bagpack is still at your place" we both giggled.

We went back to his place and I finally departed.

__________________Next day___________

"Good morno! Emma"I whispered as I was half asleeep.

I didn't get a response as I eventually came to know that she was already gone.

"Oh god"I was about to scream but controlled myself seeing the kitchen being a mess.

I was nervous and tensed. I saw a note on fridge saying 'GOING TO WORK ALL DAY TODAY. MIGHT BE LATE DON'T WAIT FOR ME
LOVE, EMMA'

I completely forgot about Harry was coming over today until his phone call.

"How you doing, babe?"

"I'm good" I blushed and it was visible in my voice.

"Harry, why did you call?" I was now confused.

"Just checking if you need anything"

"Well, not really"

"Okay, then"

"Bye for now, meet you at school, harold"

"Well, I don't like that name and you know that but I love it when you say it"

"Okay, bye... bye."

Our phone call ended and I ran to my room to get ready. "I am late"
I rushed and walked to the school.

(a/n : guys sorry for late update but hope you enjoy this part as this was not the end of this day and it is going to get more interesting as you read.Also this was kinda short chapter but the next one would be long , be ready. Please don't forget to vote for the chapters)