after

**

louis

journal entry | 16th december 2016

hi, lo. it's been a while hasn't it? sorry again. i had too much going on that's why i haven't told you anything in over a year. things were crazy back then but now, it's all peace and quiet. they let me bring you with me when i was going so that was good. i can tell you everything now.

he's gone.

yes, he is gone- the first person to ever make me happy, the person who made me get a journal in the first place. the love of my life is gone.

he was, a year ago.

it's weird really. before he went out in the snow, he told me he loved me very much and he kissed me so delicately. i was confused because he was just going to get some ice-cream from the market. i let it go though and kissed him back.

then, after an hour, i got distressed. i called his cell so many times, i just gave up. after ten minutes of just laying on the bed, i got the call. then, i guess you know how it goes.

october was our six year anniversary.

i just miss him.

i miss him so much, it hurts every single day.

did i tell you i found his note? yeah, i found it on the table, on top of my favourite ice cream. that he went to buy the night. i found it after i got the call.

i miss him. i love him. i hate him.

___