after [note]

if you're reading this, know that it's a good day.

dear, (whoever who finds this) hopefully, it will be eleanor. because she's my best friend.

and guess who's her best friend? guess! it's me, louis !! we're best friends and best friends are supposed to know each other's everything, right? well, you're my second best friend, el. (sorry) because i'm going home to my first and bestest best friend.

to mum, take care of yourself and the girls for me, okay?

to eleanor, find a good man for yourself and settle your butt down! start a family and don't forget to send me and harry pictures !

to mrs. berry, you are really amazing at scrabble. you're so amazing, it scares me. hope you have a test week too and you get out and go to your home!

to harry, it's twenty-fourth of december at 4:32 p.m. and i'm coming home to you, harry. oh and happy birthday to me! you better have a cake for me when i come, i'm getting old though eww. but we're going to grow old together and i couldn't be happier. i love you so much, my harry. you have no idea. you are the absolute world to me and without you, what's the point of staying in this cold world where my warmth and happiness isn't there? so i'm coming home.

see you soon, my love.

____

the end.

i'm going to post another update explaining the whole plot if some of you were confused !