PROLOGUE

IN THIS world, there are two genders each person has. Other than being a man or a woman, they could be an ALPHA, BETA or OMEGA.

Among them, only ALPHAS and OMEGAS can be  influenced by each other's pheromones.

All OMEGAS can give birth to children, wether you're a man or a woman. Periodically, they will go into 'heat' and during that time they will release and spread pheromones around them.

And those one's that become aroused by those pheromones are the ALPHAS. An ALPHA in a 'rut' will become severely sensitive to OMEGA'S Pheromones. And if they're exposed to a large number of pheromones, ALPHAS will instinctively lose control.

And the one's that are barely affected by them are the BETAS. Meaning, they can barely recognize the pheromones around them.

But nowadays, there is a medicine that are more effective to calm an OMEGAS in their 'heat' and ALPHAS in their 'rut'. There are also more treatment options; Some that calm the heat down and others work on pheromone resistance.

And that's the reason how ALPHA'S and OMEGAS can live without losing their control of their bodies.

When OMEGAS are in their heat, they feel like having a fever, their bodies are hot and they feel excitement without any reason. They feel like doing 'it'. They also lose their control when they haven't consume their suppressants. And they'll become aroused because of their heats and become weak. The same as for being an ALPHA ,except for being weak they become aggressive.

OMEGAS and ALPHAS experience their heat and rut regularly except for BETAS who doesn't need to worry because they cannot experience this process.

And their is a rare case that ten out of ten, there is one person who is a RECESSIVE OMEGA. It is a case that, you cannot recognize other's pheromones just like the BETA and has a very low amount of pheromones in their body. They cannot also be pregnant because of the risk they'll face while giving birth, especially if you're a male omega. But there is a chance that a RECESSIVE OMEGAS can become a fully OMEGA, it is when they encounter or exposed around with a DOMINANT ALPHA'S pheromones. And that will make their pheromones in a stable situation.

A DOMINANT ALPHA are the people with a very strong pheromones and has a large influence. They have this aura around them that intimidates whoever they face.

Another thing is when an OMEGA and an ALPHA are in their 'heat' and 'rut' and they can't take any medicines to calm the heat down , the only way to calm their selves is to made contact with each other, meaning 'S*x' is the only answer.

(A/N : HEY HEY HEEEY~~ So... Sorry kung yan lang muna sa prologue. I explained it first para hindi nakakalito. But if you still have any questions you can ask me through comments or message. But I prefer the latter guys HAHA. Then I'll post every questions here that I'll receive and answer them here. Enjoy reading 🖤)