FOUR

"JADE BENITEZ."

"Thank you Mr. Benitez for taking care of my son. I don't know what would I do if something happened to him while in that state." Mrs. Madrigal said.

"It was nothing. But can I ask you something Mrs. Madrigal?" I asked.

"Sure go ahead." she answered with a warm smile.

"Does the Madrigal family not know that their son is an Omega?"

"That. We always told Gale to visit our family doctor and have check about him getting his secondary gender but he always refuse saying that he's fine and not to worry about him getting his rut a little late. Saying that maybe he's just a late bloomer. But we didn't expect him to become an Omega. Honestly when I heard from Ian that Gale had his first heat, at first I was confused but then I became worried and then became excited because Madrigal state doesn't have an omega. And now I just felt relived that he's fine." Mrs. Madrigal said with a warm smile.

Tumango lang ako at bahagyang tinignan kung ano na ang oras.

"Mukhang kailangan ko na hong umalis Mrs. Madrigal, I still have something left to do." pagpapaalam ko dito.

"Oh sure, I'm sorry to bother you at this hour when you're busy. What can I do for you in return for what you did?"

"It's nothing special ma'am, I just did what is the right thing to do."

She smiled at me and lead the way for me out of the Madrigal state.

Agad naman akong pumasok sa naka abang na kotse di kalayuan sa bahay ng mga Madrigal.

"Where to Mr. Saxton?" Paul asked, my driver.

"To my house."

Nagsimulang umandar ang kotse at muli akong napatingin sa bahay ng mga Madrigal.

Gale Madrigal. Can we see each other again?.....
Wait what!?

***

"ARGH FUCK. Asan ba ako?" ang unang salita na lumbas sa bibig ko pagkagising ko.

Inilibot ko ang paningin at agad ko namang namukhaan ang kwarto na kinaroroonan ko.

I'm in my room.

Wait what? How am I in my room? Sa pagkakaalala ko ay nasa bar ako kasama si Ian and...and what...what...

"WHAT THE FUCK  JUST HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!!" I shouted as I remember what happened last night. From our table, me going inside the restroom of the bar because I'm not feeling well and then suddenly feeling a weird sensation inside my body and the man with me inside that restroom. No no no... Nothing happened right!?

I examine my body if something was wrong but felt nothing except from the wet part at my bottom.

What the fuck is this!

Nagmadali akong pumasok sa banyo at agad na inalis ang lahat ng suot and touch the wet part of my bottom.

Ha! What the hell!?

Ng matapos maligo ay agad akong lumabas ng kwarto at bumaba sa dining area. Doon ay nakita kong nakaupo si Ian at kumain ng umagahan.

"Ang aga ng pangangapit-bahay mo ah." pangaasar ko rito.

Agad itong napahinto sa pagkain at gulat na napatingin saakin.

Tinitigan ko ito at bahagya naman itong napapitlag at namula.

Tangina?

"My goodness, my dear precious son. Control you pheromones please." bigla ay sabi ni mama na kalalabas lang ng kusina.

"What?" takang tanong ko rito.

"Baby bro, don't you know that you're releasing and spreading unintentionally your sweet pheromones?" singit naman ni Gia, my older Alpha sister.

"What do you guys mean?" tanong ko ulit dahil hindi ko sila maiintindihan.

"Y-your p-pheromones bro. Keep it to yourself, your my best friend so please." singit din ni Ian na ngayon ay tinatakpan ang ilong.

"What are you guys talking about?" asar kong tanong.

"This clueless baby brother of mine. Your Omega pheromones are unintentionally leaking so you better control it for you to not attract some Alphas." Gia said that made me speechless.

What? Omega pheromones? Me? Unintentionally releasing my Omega pheromones? Attract some Alphas?!

"YOU ARE right. You're an Omega. But to be exact a Recessive Omega. According to what you said you haven't had your first rut in 21 years of your life. And you thought that you're an Alpha base on the results you had when you were in 6th grade in elementary. Maaaring nagkaroon ng pagkakamali sa resulta ng medicals mo noon sa kadahilanan na isa kang Recessive Omega at halos lahat pa ng nasa pamilya ninyo ay mga Alpha. Recessive Omega's are rare. Just like Betas who can't recognize the pheromones, Recessive Omega also can not recognize the pheromones around them." paliwanag ng doctor.

Bago kami pumunta dito sa hospital at magpa examine ay nagkaroon ng hindi magandang umaga sa bahay kanina.

Napabuntong hininga nalang ako at muling nagtanong sa doctor.

"Then what do I have to do? Can i become normal like the other Omegas?" I asked.

"You can become a fully Omega only when you have a Dominant Alpha around you. Because dominant aphas has a strong pheromones that can even help a recessive omega's pheromones become stable. Also, recessive omegas has an undeveloped uterus especially a male recessive omega just like you and conceiving a child is a risky thing to do. So I advice you to avoid knotting when you intercourse with someone. But there is also a way to get impregnate by developing your uterus first before conceiving a baby." the doctor explained.

I was left speechless this time. What the heck? Im an omega? On top of that a recessive one? How? How can I become one when my whole family were all alphas. But I'm more shock and embarrass of what she said about d-doing 'it' and h-having a b-baby. Tsh as if I would.

"Doctor Silva what about my son's heat?" my mom asked.

"Oh speaking of heat. Last night was your first heat right?" I nod. "So it means that you were exposed to a strong pheromones."

"Well we're inside the bar. But I was only dizzy and felt a little bit weirdness inside my body when I first enter the restroom then after a few minutes, the weirdness inside my body became worst when I heard someone used the sink of the restroom." I explained.

"Then we can think that the one who used the sink is the trigger for your heat. It means that that man is a dominant alpha. You also have to control your pheromones from leaking and spreading."

Napatango nalang ako at nakinig nalang sa iba pa nitong sinabi at kinuha ang ibinigay na inhibitor for me to use if I suddenly had my irregular heat.

Pagkatapos ng pakikipag usap sa kay Doc. Silva ay tumungo na kami ni mama sa kotse kung saan naghihintay ang nagaalala na sina nanay Sely at Ian.

*to be continue*