Chapter 1:That's him my crush

I was sleeping peacefully having a dream.

****in the dream****

Ash:Serena since I first met you,I always had loved you

Serena:*blushing*me to Ash....

Ash:This proves why I love you *leans in and kisses me then Ash puts his hands on my waist*

Serena:*I placed my hand around his neck to deepen the kiss**we stopped and Ash pecked me hard*

Ash:Fletch....fletchling

****woken up from dream****

Serena:*screamed hard*why do you always do that FLETCHLING??!!

My mom:You won't wake up Serena that's why I asked fletchling again!!!

Serena:All right,Im coming down now

I went down to see that my mom prepared a yummy breakfast.I had bacon and eggs for breakfast.Then I remembered about my dream.Does Ash remember me?Will he ever do that to me?

Serena:*blushing as red as a tomato*

My mom:Do you have another dream about Ash?

Serena:*blushing very brightly like lava*

My mom:That's a yes,Right?

Serena:*blushing while answering*Alright yes I did have another dream about Ash

My mom:Then why don't you find him?

Serena:I don't know where he is

My mom:Ok,since you still can't find him let's train with rhyhorn

Serena:*sigh*Really?Do we still need to?

My mom:Of course maybe it will come in handy,maybe even with your crush

Serena:*blushed lightly*Why would he even like it?Plus I'll just change my clothes

I went up and changed from my pajamas to my pink suit with 2 hearts on it.I went out and got in rhyhorn.We went in an empty space to practice.

My mom:*while my daughter was having trouble*Be one with rhyhorn!!

Serena:*I screamed while rhyhorn is moving up and down*You sure??!!

My mom:Yes I'm sure!!

Serena:*I screamed then I was thrown away from rhyhorn*Ouch!

My mom:She needs a lot of practice*to fletchling*

After a few hours of me being thrown,I forgot to introduce myself.Hi,I am Serena Yvone.I am living in Vanville town with my mom.I am 15 years old.My dream is to become a Pokemon Performer.My other dream was meeting my crush,Ash Ketchum.

My mom:Huh?Hey look at this there's something unbelievable happening right now!

Serena:Really?Well there's something unbelievable that happened to my face!*as I get an ice bag*

My mom:hehehe*nervously*

Serena:What is this a.....

As I was about to say movie,I saw his handsome face.It was Ash but is it happening now?

Serena:Is it happening now?

My mom:Yes,it's live at the Prism tower

I watched him following the berserking Garchomp.It tried to shoot him but he dodged it.Then I saw how he used his Froakie's frubbles.While Pikachu used iron tail at the collar.He saved a pokemon's life.But then suddenly Pikachu fell and I saw how Ash went down with Pikachu.I haven't noticed that I was crying already.Then I saw how he hugged Pikachu.I saw how the firemen placed a little swimming pool on the bottom where they landed.Luckily it broke a little of their fall but they still had some minor injuries.He just saved 2 pokemons' lives.

Serena:Huh?*I wondered*

My mom:What honey?

Serena:It's just

My mom:What?

Serena:Nothing,I'll go to sleep now

My mom:Okay,good night have some sweet Ash dreams*I laughed.

Serena:*I blushed*MOM!!

My mom:All right good night

I went to my room and changed into my pajamas.I went to my bed and snuggled to my pillow and my dream started.

****my dream started****

Ash:Serena?

Serena:What*while I'm sipping my coffee*?

Ash:We've been dating for a few years right now and......

Serena:And what?

Ash:Will you ma-marry me?

Serena*I shouted as he handed me a ring box*OF COURSE ASH!!!!

Then,I hugged him tightly.After that I kissed him so passionately.

********END OF CHAPTER ONE********
A/N:

Hi!This is my first story about Ash and Serena.So I hope you like it!You can request whose POV shall I do next.Plus tell me if you want an Ask Serena and Ash book.Also tell me if there's any mistakes that I made.Please vote,comment,share and follow me.

*************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 2:Traveling for him

****woke up from dream****

-----------------------------------------COMING SOON----------COMING SOON------------------------------------------------

Bye!!Happy Reading!Thank you!;)

-LoidaSantiago6 :)