Chapter 6:Strategy on Winning and Love

A/N:Hey guys!Think of these,this book only has 6 chapters(originally 5 chapters).But it already has...........................
1.21 k VIEWS!!!Thank you guys for this fame.I really just want to...hug you right now.Please comment if this made you excited.Please keep on sharing my book and I'll do a favor for you,a wattpad favor.So lets go to Chapter 6.....

Fennekin:Fen,Fenne(Pikachu,are you alright?)*looks at Pikachu*

Serena:Hurry Ash!

Ash:I know!

We ran to the Pokemon Centre to find Nurse Joy on the counter.I placed Pikachu and Fletchling on the counter.

Ash:Please...

Nurse Joy:Yes,Wigglytuff please take them to the healing center

Wigglytuff:Wiggilytuff(Yes Mam)

Nurse Joy:Don't worry,your Pokemon will be healed after a few minutes,In the meantime,you can wait over there*points at waiting area*

Ash:Okay,Thanks Nurse Joy

We walked over at the waiting area.While we're waiting for the Pokemon,I stared at Serena.Her Ocean blue eyes sparkle at my sight.Her blonde hair shine in my sight.Then I didn't noticed that she stared at me as well.We were having eye contact.Then she came nearer and nearer until our lips were only inches away.I don't know what to do.Am I gonna close in the gap?Or back away?Then suddenly,A tiring Clemont and Bonnie walked in.

Bonnie:*blushes*What were you guys doing?*giggles*

Me and Serena:Nothing

Clemont:*breathing heavily*

Bonnie:Come on tell me what's happeni...*stares at a boy same her age*

Bonnie's P.O.V.

Bonnie:Come on tell me what's happeni..*you saw a boy same age as you*

I stared at him for a while,while drooling.Serena snapped me back to reality.

Serena:Bonnie,what happened?

Bonnie:I'm in love*blushes*

Serena:Really?Well don't get carried away

Clemont:Go but don't put a move already

Bonnie:Alright

I went there and tapped on the boy's back which made me and him startled.He looked at me with his blue eyes.He's wearing a green jacket,brown shirt,brown shorts and brown shoes.Boy,he's sure been a fan of color brown a little like my shirt.Thats when I blushed.(A/N:Just Imagine the hair you like,okay? ;) )

Bonnie:*blushes*Uh...Hello

???:Um...hi?Hey,my name is Sherwin,what's yours?

Bonnie:My names Bonnie*blushes while shaking his hand*So how old are you?

Sherwin:I'm 10,and you?

Bonnie:9,What are you doing here all alone?

Sherwin:Well,I'm 10 and I had a dream of being a Pokemon Trainer,but I don't know where to start*sweat drops*and here's my partner Dedene,what's yours?

(A/N:Sweat drops.Thats the tear that appears on weird parts in anime)

Bonnie:Its a Dedene too*blushes*

Sherwin:*blushes*

After a moment of silence and eye contact,I broke the silence.

Bonnie:So...Why don't you join us and our group?