chapter 23

Sorry guys I couldn't update , cuz of some problem....but here's the new chapter....enjoy😍

Jennifer's POV

I opened my eyes slowly and blinked many times for clear vision , I found myself in his car, He tied my hands I, signed. My head hurts so much.

"F*ck him!!! How can he just do this in such a f*cking short time!!??"  I heard Daniel curse.

"Oh darling you woke up" I cringed "looks like your husband has started suing me" He scoffs

"So ?? What am I suppose to do??" I said sarcastically

"Nothing ... You can't do anything either I'll just take you with me and deal  him after that , darling" he laughed evilly.

" Now that he got to know I am sure he won't let you take me"

"Shut it you b!tch" I shouted "cuz of you , your husband made sure to destroy everything I have . But Darling don't worry I won't let you go , YOU have to pay for all my loss" he said with his disgusting smirk.

I exactly know what he means, but I would rather die than to let him touch me.  My tears were streaming , I can't be weak. Weak sobs were coming out of my mouth. I just hope Noah is safe.

____________

Noah's POV

I swear to god if anything , I mean anything happened to jennifer I will kill Daniel.  If only I new it beforehand , if only I wasn't so fcking oblivious. I am sorry jennifer.

The feeling I have is anger , towards that motherf*cker. I'll make sure that he is destroyed in every possible way. Daniel you messed with wrong person , you will regret it till your last breathe.

"Sir they are moving towards the airport" mr. Stone informed.

"Move fast damnit!!" I growled.

We moved towards Daniel's location . He really thought I can't catch him? He really thought he can take what's MINE? I won't spare him for what he did , a single scratch on MY wife and he is dead.

"Sir they are near"

"Takeover!!"

I wasn't alone of course, I had my security with me. He  have three cars with him so do I. My people surrounded his. I came out of my car and moved towards Daniel who also , after a second, came out. He was looking frustrated. I smirked

"Who thought you can take MY wife and I won't be able to know?" I said with a smirk and tilted my head a bit "you played a really really lame game Mr. Daniel knight , now I'll tell you how to play it"

" Because of this lame game I got your wife ,right here, with me"

"And you think you take her ??"

"And you think you can stop me??"

Unable to control my anger I attacked on his face with a punch, He fell on ground. Before I can punch him further a voice erupted.

"N-noah??"

I became still for a while and turned towards her slowly . She came out of car , I  looked at her face and my anger got it's best , her face is bruised and her lip is bleeding. So he touched her , he slapped her. My jaw tightens in anger.

"How dare you Daniel!?" I scowled  and said while gritting teeth. I punched him again and again until jennifer came and stop me.

"Noah l-leave him.... l-let's leave as soon as possible p-please..." She looked at me with her teary eyes . I can't even look at her face without feeling disappointed on myself and anger on that f*cker lying on road.

"You can't leave this early....you know this right??" He coughs blood. I looked back at him , confused.   I looked up again and saw Some men ready to fight. We'll bring it on.

One of them came and throws punch but I ducked , catched his wrist , twisted it and kicked him. Another came I punched him continually until he became unconscious. My people also helping me to get rid of these shitty people.

Jennifer's POV

Here I am standing and watching my husband beating shit out of everyone. He is looking so hot.

Excellent in this serious situation I am checking him out.

None of Daniel's men can stand Noah. He was fighting like some lead role , we see in movies. But I am also afraid what if he gets hurt? Oh god please help him.

Suddenly  two of Daniel's men came and tugged my arms. Daniel finally came in the frame and pointed gun at me. It's same , it's same like years ago. I was having those memories flash in my head and feeling more and more weak.

Noo!!! Why I have to be so weak.

"SHIT!!!" I heard Noah, while Noah was looking at me somone kicked him from behind and fell.

"NOAH!!" I shouted.

God!! No no no.... I could feel my tears streaming down. God please help him. I tried to get out of their grip but I am failing terribly. They punched him back to back , he got bruised and his injuries were bleeding. While Daniel was enjoying the show.

Noah's security tried to walk towards him.

"Don't!! Don't move or I'll pull this trigger" Daniel said with smirk

"YOU F*CKER!! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WILL REGRET THIS!!!" Noah growled. But a guy punched him and he coughs blood

I can't

I can't see him like this.

I need to do something.

Daniel was In front of me holding gun but he wasn't paying attention on me, neither those two men who were holding. So I used the chance and kicked on his hand , the gun fell in front of me.  Daniel Looked at me in shock but I don't have time to react.  I kicked it somewhere out of sight.

Noah looked at me and smiled , but suddenly I felt a sting pain on my right cheek, Daniel slapped me.

"THAT'S F*CKING IT!!!!" Noah growled at Daniel. Noah's men jumped to save Noah .

He punched the man who was holding his hand and marched towards Daniel he started punching him non-stop.

By then Two of Noah's men came and took me out from the death grip of those two men.

"How *punch* dare *punch* you *punch* touch her!!!" He gave him one last punch before reaching towards me. Daniel was now lying on road with bloody face.

Noah reached to me and softly said "I am sorry"

"You can't take her again.....NOT F*CKING AGAIN!!!" Daniel shouted

I saw him ponting gun at Noah. And before anyone can react.

*GUNSHOT*

My breathe hit hitched , My eyes widen in fear. My word stops and my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't think of anything else , my vision is getting blurry.

No , it's a bad dream.

"NOAH!!!"

_____________

Hyyaaa!!!💕💕

Omg!!! What will happen to Noah??
Any suggestions??

If you wanna do future prediction for the next chapter you can comment here.😉😉

And if liked this chapter make sure to vote and follow me.

Thnx for reading ♥️