Welcome To Town

Judy pov~

"Oh gosh this is embarrassing" I said under my breath. I reached down and grabbed my phone and when I looked up the guy was standing in front of me. " Hey you know you was very loud I could hear you from all the way over there" he said as he pointed to the desk he was sitting at.

"I'm sorry sir it's just that I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing" I admitted while looking at my phone seeing if it cracked or anything. " It's ok you must be new to town I never seen you before" he questioned me. "Yeah I'm new to town I just moved here a couple of months ago" I replied scowling myself for over sharing. "Cool would you like me to show you around sometime" he said. "No thank you" I said he looked at me annoyed "Well it's your lost don't be loud again or I'm going to call security on you" he said walking away.

"Wow what's with that guy he so rude just because I declined his offer" I scoffed sitting down in the chair.

It's been 2 hours since getting here. I stood up collecting my things and a girl walked up to me and started tapping me. "Excuse you can you not touch me" I said "I'm sorry, I uh overheard you talking to Andrew and heard that you was sort of new to town" she said "Yeah I am" I responded looking at her.

I noticed she had auburn colored hair. She was gorgeous she has freckles scattered all over her cheeks with her green eyes to calm her kind of bright colored hair. Her curls fell effortlessly on her shoulders with her big eyes which complemented her face.

"Would you like for me to show you around I would love to show you around?" she said smiling. "I don't know honestly" I replied looking around. "Oh I get it I'm not going to pressure you just take my number and text me if you need help with anything" she said writing down her number then walking away.

That encounter was weird I don't even know her name I said shaking my head. I finished collecting my things and started walking out going home. As I was walking my stomach started growling and I realized that I'm hungry as fuck right now. It was a store on the way to my house so I'm just going to go there and pick up a few things.

Walking into the store I grabbed some chips, dip, and a lemonade. Going to the cash register I noticed the cashier looked familiar to me.

*Flashback*

I was shaking uncontrollably hurt about what just happened and scared. "I can't believe he just did that" I thought in my head. We walk to the cashier and he started paying for the gas and lighters. I looked at her terrified pleading her with my eyes to help me. She just looked at me up and down concerned but didn't do or say anything. She had short brown neck length hair and she looked older. She also had light blue eyes with a picture perfect face structure. He paid for the things and we walked out. That was the last time I saw that woman.

*End of flashback*

Realizing who she was I hurried paying for my things and rushed out. Breathing hard from running all the way home. I put my things down along with opening my lemonade. It felt good going down my throat. Walking in my room I took my clothes off and started the shower.

Finally I'm out the shower it's now 8pm. I did my daily hygiene things and then put my clothes on. Turning the tv on I got in the bed slowly going to sleep.

Running outside I slowly turned around and watched the house go up in flames. The house I knew all to well, the memories, me running outside playing with the neighbors kids , my 5th birthday party, my 18th birthday party all those memories and many more gone. I hear him shouting at me "Hurry up! Get your ass in the car now Judy" but I was frozen in place I couldn't move. Everything was happening in slow mo. I looked down seeing my parents hanging on to my legs saying "Judy how could you?" with a look of disappointment. Next thing you know they dragged me back in the burning house.

"What the hell" I said waking up looking around. " I really need to go to therapy those dreams are getting worse " I said getting out the bed and turn to get my phone then picking it up. I checked the time it was 6 in the morning on a Friday.

Remembering that I have work today I walked down stairs to fix me some wheat toast with avocado and everything but salt seasoning. After eating I went back upstairs in my room and started the shower then did my hygiene things and etc. Getting out I put on my work clothes on which were black pants, blue shirt with the job logo and some black work shoes.

I arrive at work at 8:15am, walking in looking around I noticed that Beth was at the cash register.
"Hey Beth" I said smiling she looked at me and said "Hello Judy how are you this gooddddd morning "she asked me "I'm ok this morning hbu?" I replied. "I'm doing just great this morning" she said smiling "That's good but ok I'm going to go clock in and start my shift " I say walking away.

Walking to the back I clocked in then went back to the front at the cash register and started working. It been a couple of hours since being here it's now 4 pm and I get off at 5pm. Looking at my phone playing a game because it was no customers in line finally looking up I noticed someone was standing in front of me. "Hey can you get my mom Beth" she said "Sure hold on right quick". "BETH!!!" your daughter is here.